• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

plz help... coil over problem!!

no driveshafts are not in. Never even fired it up yet. im in the closing days of the build. how could my shock mounts be to low when i set up the rig to them when i built it and it sat perfect with coils and no charge. ill take jimmys advice and drive it before i go cutting and welding on my fresh powdercoat.

Re:

I just recently had my front end 4 linked (rear was already linked), and originally had in mind to have 5" shaft showing (up travel) on my 14" fox c/o's. When it was done, it sat more closer to 7", equal travel up and down. I could lower it a little to around 6 or less, but I actually like the up travel. Before my fender wells weren't cut out to allow for much up travel, which is why I intended on it being around 5 or even 4"....but he cut the fender wells out for me and made plenty room for the up travel it came home with from the fab shop. Love it.

I would finish the rig and worry about tuning your suspension last. Take it out on an extensive shakedown run with it the way it is. You may like it, or you may get a better handle on what key things to troubleshoot in terms of shock tuning.