• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

possible relocation, questions about eastern TN.

mikebrsa

I may have the opportunity to move to eastern Tennessee here very shortly, I will be coming from Florida and have a few questions. do you guys in Tennessee have emissions inspections or vehicle inspections? I did a full delete on my 2012 cummins and want to know what it would take to get it registered up there. Also my crawler is licensed here in florida ( just a 1 ton tj with ls motor) could I get it tagged in Tennessee as well?

mikebrsa said:
I may have the opportunity to move to eastern Tennessee here very shortly, I will be coming from Florida and have a few questions. do you guys in Tennessee have emissions inspections or vehicle inspections? I did a full delete on my 2012 cummins and want to know what it would take to get it registered up there. Also my crawler is licensed here in florida ( just a 1 ton tj with ls motor) could I get it tagged in Tennessee as well?

Where about in East TN? It depends on what county you'll be in for emissions testing and registration.

Shouldnt be an issue unless it's in Hamilton ct. they have some dumb ass emissions and **** like that. I live in Bradley co, cheaper property tax, land, and no emissions. way betterh than hamilton.

mikebrsa said:
Yeah I will definitely be north of Hamilton. I would be close to maryville

Maryville is the ****! I live in Knoxville, but it's closer for me to go to Maryville to eat out than it is any other part of Knoxville. And you can register damn near anything here. Nobody gives a ****, all they want is your wheel tax monies.

https://youtu.be/aeXA4IriOcA

I think that video made me more nervous, trying to get away from hood rats, down here they are everywhere

I'm in Hamilton and there are ways around things. My 07.5 Cummins is fully deleted with a 5" straight pipe and it passes.

You will have more then a few wheeling spots close too :dblthumb: Most of the countys just want the coin,I'm sure the TJ will tag just fine too

mikebrsa said:
I think that video made me more nervous, trying to get away from hood rats, down here they are everywhere

Ha!! There's no negras in Maryville. It's Alcoa. Go south Maryville. The further south the whiter it gets in Blount county.