• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post Turkey DAY/NIGHT RUN

Hey there's a possibility I can come.. what channel are you guys going to be on?:cheer:
Wanda

Last edited:
Cool thanks! Sounds like some of you will be there way before noon.. Me and the hubby might just make it. Stu, Timmy and Mark...I hope you find us, because it sounds like you will all probably be out playing when we get there. We will be in the black Rubi with Roobie plates looking lost LOL.. Possibly just sitting in the lower parking lot. That's if you're all out and about if/when we get there.

Okay, see you there! guess we'll have to make a jeep outta that Roobie after all! hope everyone brings gloves. supposed to be wet and I'm sure there will be some line pullin' goin' on!!:haha:

well its 9am, I'm loading her up now... gotta be back to issaquah by 4ish, so it'll be a sorta short day, but should be fun.

wow what a day... good time to shake down. Nothing broken, except my shifter and battery are both coming loose. Unfortunately its more than tightening some bolts. The shifter is being held by sheetrock screws into metal, and the battery by an older toyota mount thats crooked.

Tim, Pat, and Wanda (sp?) it was a great time wheelin' with you guys! It sucks that we didn't get a chance to meet up with Phil and Bill, but I'm guessing you guys would have more fun today w/o me... =D