• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayer please for Bronco72 and his family!!!

Bronco72 said:
Well he got x rayed today and thay took out his breathing tube. Chest tube comming out tomarro. Also upped his feedings again from 9 to 12 ml. Little guy is gettin better every day

Awesome still praying for y'all . Hope Moma is doing well also

poolman said:
Great news man!
The Luke said:
Hell yea. Congrats man!!

Thanks guys

86chevota said:
Awesome still praying for y'all . Hope Moma is doing well also

Momma is doin very good. She is staying at the ronald mcdonald house so she can be with the boy all day. Im comming over after work everyday and staying with her. Both are doing very good. Really just glad to see my wife up and moving after the shape she was in last Thursday.

Bronco72 said:
Thanks guys

Momma is doin very good. She is staying at the ronald mcdonald house so she can be with the boy all day. Im comming over after work everyday and staying with her. Both are doing very good. Really just glad to see my wife up and moving after the shape she was in last Thursday.

Great new! I bet she a million time better just getting to be with the boy all day!

Prayers for y'all! Them little ones are so resilient and stronger than we can ever imagine. Hang in there Mom and Dad :dblthumb:

03ead3c3819ec73f883255597d7abbc6.jpg

One VERY happy woman

0f1eee688f3fa590cc5bfaaec89dff27.jpg
f4c4fcf55ab62707e7f13731da8006ac.jpg

Guys. Leeland says hello.

He is doing great. He is off all the machines now and is up on his feeding everyday. He is doing very very good. Just gotta get some weight on him so can get him out of here

Great news man!!!!!!! Wow it looks like he has big hands for a little feller!