• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

prayer request

Prayers Prayers and more Prayers. So sorry to hear this.
Vandy is great. PLEASE let us know if there is anything we can do. I drove 3 hours last night to watch Backdoor challenge with friends. I could easily do the same if you needed anything.

Update
we got to come home yesterday. The little man has a drain tube in his back with a catch bottle to drain the excess fluid from the surgery. But it does not seem to bother him. Heck we had to tape it to his back to keep him from playing with it. We have got the 2nd surgery scheduled for early Monday morning. Now we just have to keep everyone in the house healthy until then. Because we have to do this surgery before the first one starts to heal, because they do not want to cut thru scare tissue From the first surgery. We have also found out the the nerves that control your calf muscles, toes, and bladder are the ones intertwined with this fatty tissue. I think that is everything. Honestly it is hard to remember all the medical terms and things we have been told in the last few days, all i really know is i am getting tired of Doctors telling me i need to sit down so we can talk. That phrase is like a punch in the gut everytime i've heard it the last two days. Thanks for all the prayers. The love shown on this board is amazing, esspically when it comes to kids.
Thanks again. I will update you guys as I know more.

I've got a 9 month old boy myself. I can't even begin to imagine what it must be like. In the meantime stay strong and stay positive. Good vibes can go a long way in the healing process.