• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayer

Pics of buggy and drivers name needs to be known. Hope he recovers and is able to get this taken care of legally or illegally!!
sounds pretty shitty to me. I can't believe they buggy boy even left the park without being arrested or ass-whooped

I didn't recognize the guy or buggy. As terry laid waiting on the emt he ask "where's the guy that was pulling me"? Leading me to think he didn't even know him but again he'd taken a pretty rough ride and lick so maybe he did. It's a small world it'll surface!!

Re:

Sounds like a bad deal for sure. Glad hes going to be alright.

Nobody got it on video ? Now days everything gets video'd or atleast a picture

How far did he pull him before he stopped and how fast was the dumbass going when he did it?

Re:

I will send my prayers out for a speedy recovery.

I have quit drinking while wheeling. Don't know the situation, and not saying anyone was drinking. But, recovery and wheeling takes into account a lot of responsibility. If someone was to accidentally get killed, I will be sober and able to defend my actions. I pray that alcohol wasn't involved in the recovery.

If something comes up that I can help with, let me know. Once again, I hope for a speedy recovery.

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

Re: Re: Re:

1.) Sounds like typical asshat on the trails that's not capable of handling his alcohol.

2.) I hope he's reading this and knows that everyone reading this thread wishes him a brutal ****ing ass whooping.

That's just ****ed up. Surprised bystanders didn't jump his ****ing ass.

We were at the bottom of Rock and Roll around Jake Burkey (super cool guy) and his bunch, when this drunk dude blairing his music loud as **** pulls up in his Rzr, turns and trying to get up close to the crowd, almost clipped my leg with his rear tire, ran over the guy's leg that was standing about 4 feet from me. I hollared at the dude as he was getting ran over and he was able to move his leg without serious injury, then I hollared a few cuss words at the guy driving the rzr. **** really pissed me off. I can be completely trashed and still be a safe driver when on the trail. Some just can't hold their **** together...

In typical internet fashion a bunch of people who where not there are throwing out opinions and guys who where there are being respectful. Yall can hate all you want but I was there and a lot went wrong real quick because both the driver of the buggy and the guy in the rzr lost sight of safety for two minutes. Both guys where equally at fault, there didn't even need to be a driver in the rzr, let alone one who wasn't strapped in. The guy in the buggy was not drunk, but it was his first time out a park with this many people and some shouted nail it and he did. it was a dumb move that he instintly regreated. He did not know T-Money but did not leave his side until he was straped in the ambulance and left the park. I drove the buggy out with Cj in the RZR safely and made sure it made all the way on the trailer and strapped in. When news came in later that night T money was ok we all felt a weight lifted. Any one on here that knows me will tell you this comunity, sport,hobby, are my life and I don't want any bad blood with anyone, but this **** has got to stop. I hope Terry is doing ok and recovers from this accident.

I agree a harness could've made a difference of him getting hurt but from a few people he didn't even have time. Also a seat belt would not have kept the $1000's of dollars worth of damage from happening to the RZR. A little common sense can go a long way no matter who's screaming to nail it. I don't see any point in making this a witch hunt helping but this should be a learning experience for everyone. I'm betting the one telling him to nail it thought it would be funny to see other people's property get dragged up a hill. As already stated recovery can be dangerous and should always be treated as such.

SomewhiteGuy said:
In typical internet fashion a bunch of people who where not there are throwing out opinions and guys who where there are being respectful. Yall can hate all you want but I was there and a lot went wrong real quick because both the driver of the buggy and the guy in the rzr lost sight of safety for two minutes. Both guys where equally at fault, there didn't even need to be a driver in the rzr, let alone one who wasn't strapped in. The guy in the buggy was not drunk, but it was his first time out a park with this many people and some shouted nail it and he did. it was a dumb move that he instintly regreated. He did not know T-Money but did not leave his side until he was straped in the ambulance and left the park. I drove the buggy out with Cj in the RZR safely and made sure it made all the way on the trailer and strapped in. When news came in later that night T money was ok we all felt a weight lifted. Any one on here that knows me will tell you this comunity, sport,hobby, are my life and I don't want any bad blood with anyone, but this **** has got to stop. I hope Terry is doing ok and recovers from this accident.
I don't understand how anybody could justify any of this? Saying it is both of thems fault is the stupidest thing I have ever heard it was 100% all on the driver pulling him! As long as he is taking responsibility for his actions this is just a horrible learning experience. I'm sure he felt real bad when the guy got hurt but if he would've just destroyed the Rzr would it have been ok? Several people I have known for a while have really surprised me for taking up for this guys foolishness! I'm glad I'm not involved directly but I know a couple folks that I will never help from now on! I also feel like there is video of it that will never be seen! Fwiw

We had a guy in a buggy at good bad and ugly throw rocks and **** on our rigs and scare the hell out of the kids with us hit my wife with a rock and a buddy of mine in the face with a rock all because he had to go around our rigs he like to got his ass whipped but yea that was not cool at all but like u say every recovery is pretty dangerous sometimes but all should be taken serious

Just to be clear I am not trying to justify any thing, buggy driver was wrong to have pulled it that hard, just don't like to see a witch hunt about it. Rzrs can be fixed and thank the injury was not worse.

This was an accident all aboit getting caught up in the moment. A ton of necks in the crowd yelling hammer in it to the people involved on a steep hill. Anyone who wasn't there involved in it has no room to talk. It's a fun and dangerous sport , accidents happen and the important thing is it after it happened was handled with respect and care and everyone is gonna be alright.

Speeding said:
This was an accident all aboit getting caught up in the moment. A ton of necks in the crowd yelling hammer in it to the people involved on a steep hill. Anyone who wasn't there involved in it has no room to talk. It's a fun and dangerous sport , accidents happen and the important thing is it after it happened was handled with respect and care and everyone is gonna be alright.
That's bs Ricky even in an accident there is a person at fault!

Sounds like a horrible accident but it also sounds like the guy in the buggy needs to step up and pay for damages to the bike and medical bills for him. If he was a smart guy he would try and make that happen. Or karma will get him some day

The way the thread was going it sounded like he just drug him around and left...that's the main thing I was concerned about...

whiskeymakin said:
The way the thread was going it sounded like he just drug him around and left...that's the main thing I was concerned about...
no from everyone I've talked to he was there till T left in the ambulance and was very upset! I'm not trying to burn this guy at the stake or anything like that I know the guys name but I'm not going to tell it! I'm not a fighter or believe whipping his ass will help anything anybody that knows me should know this! It just really disappoints me that it seems to be getting excused by some!