• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PRAYERS NEEDED (UPDATED) 1-10-19

ftoy516

NOT PART OF THE HERD!
North Georgia where people still believe in FREEDO
I know that there are a lot of great folks on here and in the offroad community. I would like to ask everyone to keep the Cain Family in your Prayers. It is with great sadness that I am asking this...The Cains have been family friends all my life and they are now in a position that no one should ever be put in because of something that should never been allowed to get this far...i also know the guy that killed the child, as it is a small town, and we played sports throughout school together.

We were with the family last night and it is one of the most Heartbreaking things that I have ever witnessed. They need all the prayers they can get right now.

Drugs Destroy Lives and affect more people then just the person using them. This is a clear example, and the end result is a life lost.

http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/emotions-run-high-in-court-for-family-of-toddler-killed-in-parking-lot/388376615

Thank you all

Re: PRAYERS NEEDED

So sad. Some people are perpetual screw ups. It's sad he gets to live while that poor little innocent kid doesn't.

That guy has been riding on his dad's coat tales, now it's time to get what is deserved..... The potts family will definitely pray for that little guys family...

thanks everyone...

he is one of the worst kind of screw up for sure...

i hope that there will be enough light shed on this that there will be some big changes in the corruption that is going on with our local government....it is obvious.

seams like the news is really digging into his past and how it has just been covered up by local enforcement, being that his DADDY is the Commissioner.

I've got a little boy the same age as him, I cant imagine what the family is going through. But I do know if I had hit that little boy and killed him, you would just need to give me a gun and I would save everyone a lot of money and court troubles. There is no way I could live with myself. SOOOOO sad

I will definitely be praying for the family. I have a grandson that age and it killed me to read that. I hope that criminal is punished severely.

Sad deal. I'll be praying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk