• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayers please

Condolences to you, your wife, and both families. This is a tough time. Nothing anyone can say or do will change that. Fortunately, each passing day will be just a small amount better. I have to tell you a story that gave me some calm, hopefully it will do the same for you. When Jessica, our first grand daughter passed away at about 4 months. My daughter and her husband came to me at the funeral, before the procession line started. They told be they could not do it. They meant they could not stand in front of the church and accept people as they gave their condolences. I understood. They sat in the front row where their closest friends could get to them. I stood by the casket and greeted everyone as they came up to pay their respect. There was an older man, perhaps in his late 80s or 90s, he waited and came through the line. I had never seen him before. He looked into the casket and then came to me and hugged me tight and whispered in my ear, "God needs little angels too".

Oh Jesus man. Oh brother I'm so sorry. Drivin down the road ballin.. I wish there was somthin i could do or say but I know there's not.. Ya ever need to talk to hit me up, can def tell Ya wat. Not to do. . My world was turned upside down a few years ago. You will DEF in my thoughts. I am so sorry man.
This hurts..

John I am so sorry! You have been a good friend to me over the past few years. Me and Jayna are here for you and Mallory. It's hard to understand Gods plan,but stay strong for your family. Keep your faith!

I can't imagine your pain, but just know Jesus Christ himself is with your baby. Definitely will put you on my prayer list.

Sorry to hear man! Couldn't imagine this happening to me. Everyone deals with some form of loss throughout their life. It's a tough deal, but the only option is to play the hand you've been dealt the best you can and push on. You are in my thoughts brother.

TacomaJD said:
Sorry to hear man! Couldn't imagine this happening to me. Everyone deals with some form of loss throughout their life. It's a tough deal, but the only option is to play the hand you've been dealt the best you can and push on. You are in my thoughts brother.

Alot of these guys said it better than I ever could. John G.'s comment was especially touching. I'll be thinkin about you guys.

Man it means so much to us to see all of the support, mostly from people I don't personally know. I thought I would get on here and give an update...we had a good day today, still in hospital because of the c-section. Of course there are ups and downs but my wife and I are extremely blessed with family, friends, and co-workers. It makes time pass with people in and out showing love and support. It's looking like the funeral will be monday, so continue to keep us in mind, more hard times ahead.
I do want to also say that I didn't post up on here looking for any donations or financial help. We are blessed with good jobs and a simple life-style. What we have discussed is the march of dimes. For what all has happened, it seems like that is the only related thing we could donate to, if we can.
What I'm getting at is....I remember, EOR? Had a march of dimes benefit ride fairly often, once or more a year and I think witc would host/help. If you feel the need to give, we would like to see your contributions go to something like that where you can give and have a good time doing it.
I'm not asking anyone to set this up. Just something to keep in mind when you see a charitable event

Thanks again for the thoughts, prayers, and messages.