• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired PRICE DROP!!!Dana 60/14 combo, 39.5" TSLs on Allieds, PSC Orbital, PSC Pump, Res

Dub J

PRICE DROP on everything!!!!!!!

I have some parts for sale. Parting out my rig. I am located in Fairview, TN about 25 minutes outside of Nashville. Text or call at 615-533-5045.

Chevy Dana 60 with 5:13 gears (GEAR ARE STRIPPED FROM LAST RIDE WILL NEED NEW GEARS) welded spiders, with ballistic fab cover, setup for 3 link over TJ coil springs, East Coast Gear 35 spline outer stub shafts/stock inner shafts/Spicer joints, East Coast Gear Supply 35 spline flanges, 1350 yoke, fully rebuilt with all new bearings/seals EVERYWHERE, new brakes, Knuckles have been re-inforced with a kit from DIY4X, knuckles setup for "double shear".

14 bolt rear axle with 5:13 gears, welded spiders, New brakes and completely rebuilt throughout, Sky MFG disk brake bracket/Gm brake kit, Ballistic fab diff cover, setup for 4 link with Blue Torch fab truss kit with pinion guard, 1350 yoke

Both axles $1800.00

39.5 TSLS on 8x6.5 x 15" Allied Beadlocks. One has been Vulcanized. Two have decent tread, and two not as much. $750

PSC Eaton Orbital Valve 7.3 c.i / 120cc with Load reaction/return to center. $300

PSC P-Pump with March brand billet aluminum power steering pump bracket for SBC, V-belt pulley, and KRC fluid resevoir. (Hose and fittings on resevoir not included) $275

Re: Dana 60 / 14 Bolt combo, 39.5" TSLs on Allieds, PSC Orbital, PSC Pump and Res.

Pump with bracket, and resevoir sold pending payment.

Re: Dana 60 / 14 Bolt combo, 39.5" TSLs on Allieds, PSC Orbital, PSC Pump and Res.

Sale fell through on pump. Pump with bracket, and resevoir still available.

I don't need the bracket or resivor would you sell just the pump?

Rasnick08 said:
I don't need the bracket or resivor would you sell just the pump?

PM sent

Axles, wheels and tires are sold.

Steering parts still up for sale.

Pump and Resevoir are sold. Orbital Valve is sold pending payment