• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired *Price Drop* New 40x13.5x17 Laksea mud tires $325 each

Re: Re: *Price Drop* New 40x13.5x17 Laksea mud tires $325 each

kushKrawlin said:
Am I the only one that don't have a clue what that is measuring?
Yup you the only one Kush!! Haha its the rubber density or how hard the rubber is.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I still have tires. I just priced 39.5 Iroks in 17" at $420 each through NTW and they usually have good prices. This is a cheap price for these tires. I will have a few sets at the W.E. Rock Grand Nationals at K2 on Sept.11-13.

Y'all, look how hard he is pushing down on that durometer on all those other tires.... fingers flexing, damn near white knuckle tight, now look at how he is just barely letting it sits on top of his tire... shady

We ain't buying until we see video with a sworn written statement by someone on this forum.
You gonna have to give a set for cost and take a loss on one in order to sell any. You can go to any event on the calendar, there will be many people off this forum there to try them and give real feed back. Otherwise I think you SOL.

Any volunteers? That would try them for a day.

Edit: that was not meant to be disrespectful. You have been a member for a while but only post in "fer sail".

Travis,

Are you going to buy another container? If so, I want a set of the 37's.
I saw these on a rig a few weeks ago and he never slipped a tire.

Let me know...

I'm curious about these tires, but there still isn't enough people saying they work. Also your durometer **** is either wrong or just plain irrelevant. You keep saying they are they same as a red label, yet you say a set of pit bulls are softer?

You need to come up with a better sales pitch than just durometer readings. Especially considering they aren't really that cheap. You get down in the $250 range then I'm sure people will be willing to take a chance. For about $325 you can get some proven procomps that actually measure 40"

The durometer reading is practically useless unless temps of the tires are recorded for that reading.

Age and temperature affect the reading the most.

A new tsl in the sun reads softer than a red in the shade.

Just pointing out, to truly compare, temps should be equal between different tires.

On the same day, same location, all tires in direct sun.

Less than a year old 39" reds were 63-65 durometer.

42" treps were 55-58.

37" reds were 64-65

42" tsls were 68-70.

The reading varies from lug to lug, you need to get an average.

Tsls in the shade are 71-72 if they are newer. 9 yr old ones are 77-79.

Old 42" iroks were 75 in the sun, 77 in the shade.

Brand new Reds in the shade are 73.

Brand new Nitto 40" dot Trail grapplers were 78 in the shade.

5 year old Maxxis 38" dot creepys were 75 in the shade.

All were taken with an air temp around 80- 82 degrees.