• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Private forum? (Now Josh's Sister Pic Thread)

Re: Re: Re: Private forum?

InDaShop said:
Hows your sister and them? :flipoff1:

tdean_zps540beee7.jpg

Is it weird that I perfer the 2 chunky chicks on the right?

Re: Private forum?

I porked the one in the cowboy hat standing next to my sister. Little under my sober standards, but it's all wet on the inside and ends in a good nut.

If I had my choice, I'd be on that ole gurl in the black bikini in the middle-left. I'd fukk her into a knot. She's hott as fawk drool
We hung out a good bit back when I first bought the Toyota I have now and she rode with me at the last Fall For All at GR, but never got into her ham wallet. She's gettin' married now to some military dude.

I think I'm like Good Luck Chuck. I bone em then they go get married.

These randomly posted pics of JD's sister in bikinis make things interesting at work sometimes. Scroll by real fast and then turn around to see
if anyone is behind me

leeman1790 said:
These randomly posted pics of JD's sister in bikinis make things interesting at work sometimes. Scroll by real fast and then turn around to see
if anyone is behind me

What's bad is I do the same and it's my own damn sister lol.

Re:

God I hate all of you lol. The point was: It's ****ing bad that the pics I have to scroll through so fast is pics of my sis BECAUSE you douches (Wyatt) posts em so damn much lol.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
God I hate all of you lol. The point was: It's ****ing bad that the pics I have to scroll through so fast is pics of my sis BECAUSE you douches (Wyatt) posts em so damn much lol.

You can hate us all you want after you get the pics. Till then, you need to go to Pirate and post your picture in the fail thread.

Re:

TacomaJD said:

You talking about this picture?? ??? :flipoff1:

tdean_zps540beee7.jpg

Re:

TacomaJD said:

cant stop laughing over here in texas laughing1

I cant never remember her name, so always got to go to your page and click over. Next time you see her ask if she's ever ridden a unicorn, for me? :cougar: :popcorn:

Re: Re: Re: Private forum?

TacomaJD said:
I porked the one in the cowboy hat standing next to my sister. Little under my sober standards, but it's all wet on the inside and ends in a good nut.

If I had my choice, I'd be on that ole gurl in the black bikini in the middle-left. I'd fukk her into a knot. She's hott as fawk drool
We hung out a good bit back when I first bought the Toyota I have now and she rode with me at the last Fall For All at GR, but never got into her ham wallet. She's gettin' married now to some military dude.

I think I'm like Good Luck Chuck. I bone em then they go get married.
This whole thread has nothing to do with me, however, I can't help but notice that the one you fornicated with appears to be smuggling a tennis ball, or something similar in size, in her bikini bottoms. I would definitely agree with you about the chick in the black bikini. She has a chest-full of titties.

Latest posts