• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Problem logging in on tapatalk

Re: Re: Problem logging in on tapatalk

Zjman said:
Well got a new phone this weekend so it€™s not my phone, still can€™t post anything on Tapatalk, says I€™m a guest and cannot post, I can still post on other forums fine, so I€™m thinking it€™s a hardline issue, anybody got any ideas? :dunno:
If it was Hardline issue, should be a bunch more having issues. Never had this problem with mine. Is your new phone an Apple product? :flipoff1:

What exactly is it doing when you try to sign in? You still have to log into the forum inside the Tapatalk app, are you not able to access sign in or does it just not sign you in once you enter your credentials? If I remember correctly, you have to log into Tapatalk itself initially, but then you have to log into Hardline just like on the desktop site.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Problem logging in on tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
If it was Hardline issue, should be a bunch more having issues. Never had this problem with mine. Is your new phone an Apple product? :flipoff1:

What exactly is it doing when you try to sign in? You still have to log into the forum inside the Tapatalk app, are you not able to access sign in or does it just not sign you in once you enter your credentials? If I remember correctly, you have to log into Tapatalk itself initially, but then you have to log into Hardline just like on the desktop site.

i have a iPhone 8 Plus now, I can log into the Tapatalk app just fine, I can post on other forums from the app just fine, I try to log into hardline and it acts like it accepts my info but when I go to post it says you must log in to post, so I log in again and I go to post and it says guest are not allowed to post, I don't understand it

Re:

Hmm, idk man. Maybe pm Ricky B and see if he can see anything on the admin side that could be wrong with your account or something? Not sure why it would affect you and nobody else. Thats strange.

Well I created another Tapatalk account with my other email address and I still can't get logged in :mad: :stir:

Tapatalk isnt up to date on this forum. Could be some of the problem. Usually I hit the back button when I get an error almost every time I log in.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

But almost every post I make on here is through Tapatalk

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Someone said it was something wrong with HL behind the scenes in the thread i started. An outdated plugin or something like that.