• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Proud Dads

Re: Re: Proud Dads

jccarter1 said:
Kel that is awesome hahahahaha
They don't know any different. Just helping dad at work.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Kel that's funny you said beer castle, I grew up in grocery stores that my parents owned, me and dad would build my own little room out of can drinks, and beer. I even had a tv in a couple of them :****:. Great memories, your kids will remember it also.

My 9 year old boy got to run the ball for the first time in a game yesterday. He picked up 7 yards on his first carry. I've got a video of it to but can't figure out how to post it without uploading it to YouTube.
dd33cec9b8edb1d249f3d193fcf3f6dc.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Finally had the chance to take my little girl on her first dove hunt. She's still a little small for any of my shotguns, even the old single shot I hunted with As a child. Solid day though, I limited our in about 3 hours and she got to learn about picking your shots, finding birds when you have multiple on the ground, and picking up after yourself (we picked up all of our spent shells and some from other people.)

Attachments

• IMG_0757.PNG
    IMG_0757.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
6ace8b02853f42e13746f4b2c64a328c.jpg

Took my son for his first ride in my buggy. He is hooked. 2.5 years old. Give him a few years and he will be driving this unit

Just as a disclaimer incase anyone says anything about the harness and seats being big on him. This ride was in a field and a small dirt road at our family farm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm appalled at how unsafe that is.....

We took Jonah on a "trail" in our rental chevy cruze at 3 weeks old. Lol

MoparMan said:
My 9 year old boy got to run the ball for the first time in a game yesterday. He picked up 7 yards on his first carry. I've got a video of it to but can't figure out how to post it without uploading it to YouTube.

He better get used to runnin/walkin if he's gonna own Mopars 8) :p

MoparMan said:

#65 looks like he could care less about down field blocking. That is a BIG 9 or 10 year old!!! That's an awesome picture!!!

pplblazerdude said:
6ace8b02853f42e13746f4b2c64a328c.jpg

Took my son for his first ride in my buggy. He is hooked. 2.5 years old. Give him a few years and he will be driving this unit

Just as a disclaimer incase anyone says anything about the harness and seats being big on him. This ride was in a field and a small dirt road at our family farm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When mine was a little guy (8 now) I would take his booster seat out of the car and put in the rig as it has the guards on the side to keep his head from thrashing and gets him up where the seatbelts hit his shoulders better. Also by stringing the shoulders through the booster it kept the steel/fabric off his neck. Not picking on you, just offering a suggestion that makes them comfortable. Hell we went to the dunes a week ago and I got his old booster out and put him back in it so he could see what was coming up. It puts him about 4" shorter than me when he's in it and still minds the belts well so no neck chafing.

blacksheep10 said:
When mine was a little guy (8 now) I would take his booster seat out of the car and put in the rig as it has the guards on the side to keep his head from thrashing and gets him up where the seatbelts hit his shoulders better. Also by stringing the shoulders through the booster it kept the steel/fabric off his neck. Not picking on you, just offering a suggestion that makes them comfortable. Hell we went to the dunes a week ago and I got his old booster out and put him back in it so he could see what was coming up. It puts him about 4" shorter than me when he's in it and still minds the belts well so no neck chafing.

I have a Corbeau bench in the back and I ratchet strap my 3 year olds car seat in and use the straps on the carseat to hold him in. We had some friends that had a freak rollover at Disney and that's how they had theirs strapped in and their 2 year old was just fine, scared but ok. I like the helmet, we are gonna start making ours wear theirs, especially the older taller one.

My worries with the helmet are the weight on that little neck. Don't want him to get a basal skull fracture like ol Dale. I've always had him wear his skate helmet as it is very light, but shoulders restrained and MX helmet on top, if you meet a tree or another vehicle its a recipe for injury. So is not wearing a helmet. I'm weighing my odds here. He's in a good helmet and chest protector/boots when we ride motorcycles, all day yesterday, but when his shoulders are restrained I'm a little more worried. I'm looking at a Leatt fusion 2.0 for him on the bike but the neck deal does nothing for the head moving straight forward, just up and down/side to side, forward tilt. He's also racing (mostly flat) short course now in his little rzr with very little suspension. He got into other drivers pretty hard this last time (albeit at 20 mph). I am having a hard time finding a HNR his size that he won't just grow out of in 6 months and have to spend another $350 on the next size up. Wish my rage hybrid pro fit him. D ring his helmet and rock out.

Here is one of my daughter recently. I was pretty excited about it and if you know me, you know I don't care about sports and I get excited about very little in life. That said, I guess when your kid is playing, things change. Long story short, last inning, we are down by 1 run. We have 2 runners on and 2 outs. She bats 4th and I had a gut feeling when we took our last at bat we'd someone end up with this exact scenario, even said it to my wife. Needless to say, she did her job with a line drive between first and second basemen, bringing in 2 RBI's. the coach told me after the game he had told her "relax and do what you do".

Attachments

• Taylor Championship 8-28-17.jpg
    Taylor Championship 8-28-17.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 107

rpf500 said:
Here is one of my daughter recently. I was pretty excited about it and if you know me, you know I don't care about sports and I get excited about very little in life. That said, I guess when your kid is playing, things change. Long story short, last inning, we are down by 1 run. We have 2 runners on and 2 outs. She bats 4th and I had a gut feeling when we took our last at bat we'd someone end up with this exact scenario, even said it to my wife. Needless to say, she did her job with a line drive between first and second basemen, bringing in 2 RBI's. the coach told me after the game he had told her "relax and do what you do".
cbc1a35068dc303616e973243daa71d4.jpg

Tell her to keep it up!! Between softball and acdacamics she has a full ride at a good collage!!

Edit, All 115 lbs of her can hit a softball 230 feet!!!

Sent from my SM-G920R6 using Tapatalk

My 11 yo daughter has been playing softball since she was 5. She's been playing travel ball for the last 3 years. She played her 1st 12U tournament this past weekend, the 1st inning she pitched was 3 up 3 down...3 K's. Here's some random pics of her.
5da66b44cce2b30d56520e97a3db2d29.jpg
392e1c148a67d67aa78cf6cfd71a1ee1.jpg
2e31082ff2422fbf56fbcd41f0398d28.jpg
0b6b97be3759b77eb7a3933aee6aad8b.jpg

tonybolton said:
He better get used to runnin/walkin if he's gonna own Mopars 8) :p

Haha, real funny TB....I think you should just give me that Cuda since you have no respect for Mopars in general. :dunno:

money_pit_yj said:
#65 looks like he could care less about down field blocking. That is a BIG 9 or 10 year old!!! That's an awesome picture!!!

Thanks. Yes, they are 9/10 year olds and there are several of them that are huge!

poolman said:
That's a cool picture! Looks like the boy has a good grip on the ball!!

Thanks. Yeah, he loves playing football and does very well at it, even though he's one of the smallest on the field usually.

Just found out our next one will be a boy I am pretty excited bc I figured I would have all girls to punish me for my younger years haha
0db6e043cab8d15d0dea6c975b067da0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jccarter1 said:
Just found out our next one will be a boy I am pretty excited bc I figured I would have all girls to punish me for my younger years haha
0db6e043cab8d15d0dea6c975b067da0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congratulations!! Im glad all the other guys have girls, cause I couldn't handle it. Boys are an adventure thats for sure.