• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired PSC TC Pump and LS Bracket and Pulley

Mr. Hogg

Full Throttle Junkie
PSC TC Pump and LS Bracket and Pulley
Slightly used, PSC High Pressure TC Power Steering Pump setup for an LS engine.

Has aprox 200 miles on it.

Nice mounting bracket from Turnkey For car accessories (not truck), Has 6AN Feed/Return ports, Does have an attached fluid resevoir, Currently has a 6.5" Desert Series Howe Pulley on it.

$200

I'm interested if you'll ship but I need clarification. Are you saying the bracket is not truck engine compatible somehow?

truck-oholic said:
I'm interested if you'll ship but I need clarification. Are you saying the bracket is not truck engine compatible somehow?

The bracket mounts to the head and has the spacing for car accessories. If you're running truck accessory spacing than the TurnKey bracket wouldn't work.

Hmm, I don't think I'm researched enough at this point to make an informed decision. I have done hydro assist before but this current build is the first LS based engine (5.3L) i've used and i'm not sure if this pump, resi, & pulley are the right setup. At the very least it sounds like I am going to have to get another bracket or modify that one since I have a truck engine with stock accessories. Someone with more knowledge want to give me a little advice on this purchase?

qqpqpy.jpg

4lqexc.jpg

Thanks, I was hoping it was something different to fit mine, but of course it's not the one I need. GLWS thumb.gif