• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PTC converters

Billcow

i ordered a converter yesterday at 10:00 am and it was setting on my porch in Manchester Tn. when i got home from work today. :****:

those guys at PTC are on top of their game.
good transmissions and parts at a good price.
All those guys over there are good friends of mine and they'll treat you like family.

Good service. Had a few issues getting the right converter but it worked like a charm when I did.

They build tuff converters and trannys. Been running them in the race trucks for years. The last one we had run completly out of fluid and we filled it up with 8 qrts then ran that race and 5 more races that season with no problems.

wontwork said:
They build tuff converters and trannys. Been running them in the race trucks for years. The last one we had run completly out of fluid and we filled it up with 8 qrts then ran that race and 5 more races that season with no problems.
X2. I cant remember ever having an issue with one of their transmissions. They are definitely on top of their game. :dblthumb:

Kenny and Lane have take care of me. I buy all my transmission parts from them.

Good People for sure. Dropped my transmission off Friday and it was ready to go Monday!!

Ed rebuilt a buddy of mines trans for his Outlaw 10.5 car in the pits faster than I can make a ham sammich :****:

c smith you are wanting somthing from ed, go ahead tell us, we will find out eventually, have you broke something while we were in the caribean :tc booyang

plow boy said:
c smith you are wanting somthing from ed, go ahead tell us, we will find out eventually, have you broke something while we were in the caribean :tc booyang
Ed who ? :dunno: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

just kiddin bout Ole Ed.... He is a good friend and a heckuva transmission builder....

He's @ my shop about 3 days a week..... can't get rid of him :****:

You should see Ole Ed ride a four wheeler, he can ride the hell out of one! When I need tranny work he will be who I use for sure! booyang

alli85 said:
You should see Ole Ed ride a four wheeler, he can ride the hell out of one! When I need tranny work he will be who I use for sure! booyang
Yeah , Ole Ed likes to ride 4-wheelers alot.
Me and him used to go to Westpoint every Saturday and Sunday.