• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Puppy

The Luke

Found a pit mix puppy. He doesn't have a chip. Does really well with other dogs. Seems to do well in the house but he's only about 3 months old. We took him to the vet, he did great in the car, great around all the people and even better with the other dogs. Free to good home. Located in Lebanon, TN
tysarujy.jpg
ha4egyta.jpg
8u8umasy.jpg

If you plan on coming through bham soon is love to have him. He looks just like mine.

I don't plan on heading that way any time soon. But I'm not opposed to working something out.

Somebody else said the same thing. Actually we had him around a friends Great Dane yesterday. He could have been a smaller twin brother

Bump for a good pup. I need to find a home for this little guy.

Wish I'd seen this while I was at Windrock a couple weeks ago. I would've brought him home with me.

You can drop him off in my hood, I have 2 dogs that are "mine" that live betweenmy and 5 or so houses, plus the neighbors 4-5 dogs that hang out everywhere. May not see my dogs for 2 weeks, then come home to 5 dogs laying in the yard chillin.

They're all fixed and took care of real well, so it works out kinda cool for all the kids in the neighborhood to have like 6 dogs to play with laughing1

He officially has a new home. Sorry guys. My brother in laws sister came over and picked him up this past weekend.
2e3uhyra.jpg

Just saw on Facebook where another puppy was found almost identical to him within a mile of where we found him.