• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Question about credit reporting?

Rich

I'm curious, could someone make posts on public forums about specific offroad clubs being DEADBEATS. I know private credit jnformation is just that, private. These clubs failed to pay for special events held at a private offroad park. I know Pirate discussed the charitability of one club in depth. Does anybody KNOW the exposure to liability for making piblic this information? :-X

I would think as long as you back it up and post the names you would be fine.

Keep it civil. Make a statement about the post and then show the name of the club and the money owed. It is like a vendor posting the names of the people that bounce checks. if they clear the debt then take their name off the list.

Wonder if the Pirate board for irreputable sellers would be a good venue?

But it is not about someone selling something, it is about them entering into a contract for services and not paying for said services. I think PBB chit chat and the hell hounds there is the perfect place to make it public. :popcorn:

It may be a moot point. It seems one club changed their name from Southern Buggies to something else. The other club has filed papers to disolve their clubs corporation.

I think if the person that got screwed starts the post and stays involved in it, then it is fine. I think it is bad for someone that does not have a dog in the fight to just stir **** up.