• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quick Elbe Hills Summer Update

The shitter has been shot up for a while. I'm not sure what happened at the CG, I haven't heard anything. The shooting pit is always trashed because people in general suck at life!

That is all......................:mad:

Its crazy that DNR seems to ALWAYS be around to give HONEST folks TICKETS for no disco pass,

BUT

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER can they sit there on an evening or hang up a game camera and actually nail some real losers for once.

But cruising the lot at 10AM nailing honest folks must be more PROFITABLE than ticketing vandals that dont have any money anyways.

I just herd from a friend that went to Elbe today that someone shot up the bath rooms and trashed and broke a bunch of stuff at the camp ground.does any know about this and was it just done or has it been like that for a while. Dam punks anyways.and he said the shooting area was full of trash.

I wasn't down by the covered areas, but the door to the upper bathroom was shot up. I didn't see anything else broken around the campground. The shooting area looked good on Saturday morning and was full of trash when I left Sunday.