• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

ForMud said:
No problem with socks here......Now my wife and my FIL, they have to have that stitched part at the end has to be perfectly set across the ends of their toes. Also when they buy the socks, that stitch has to as small as they can find.

If you wear your sock "inside out" the stitch is on the outside and it won't bother your toes.

Re:

I eat like I have been in prison, ex gf would always make comments about it. Im like why even care. Also i will mence my eggs up in small chunks. That drove her nuts. Will also eat one thing at a time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I want stuff put where it goes. When the dishes get washed...they go back where they should be. When the garden hose gets used...it gets coiled back up and the sprayer hung on the spigot. The TV remote...it goes on the table beside my chair...not wedged between the cushions of one of the other 3 pieces of furniture in the room. Also see laundry comment below...

I want the lights turned off when not in use. How much simpler could it be?

I want tasks to be completed...not half assed. This goes back to the laundry discussion. My wife will do laundry, then remove it from the dryer and pile it on our bedroom floor or she may even fold it right away. Regardless...even after it is folded it is placed on the floor near the piece of furniture it goes in. Arrrrgghhhh...just 2 more minutes and it wouldn't be on the floor anymore...task complete!

When the toilet paper roll gets low...GET ANOTHER ONE! When the toilet paper roll runs out...throw it away!

clemsonjeep said:
I want stuff put where it goes. When the dishes get washed...they go back where they should be. When the garden hose gets used...it gets coiled back up and the sprayer hung on the spigot. The TV remote...it goes on the table beside my chair...not wedged between the cushions of one of the other 3 pieces of furniture in the room. Also see laundry comment below...

I want tasks to be completed...not half assed. This goes back to the laundry discussion. My wife will do laundry, then remove it from the dryer and pile it on our bedroom floor or she may even fold it right away. Regardless...even after it is folded it is placed on the floor near the piece of furniture it goes in. Arrrrgghhhh...just 2 more minutes and it wouldn't be on the floor anymore...task complete!

When the toilet paper roll gets low...GET ANOTHER ONE! When the toilet paper roll runs out...throw it away!

This!! I'm bad OCD, to the point I have to take medicine.

Like Marra-joo-wanna? Marra-joo-wanna iz baaad...its like not reeeeally baaad, but kinda bad, mmkaay? Sometimes good, but not real good. Just sometimes bad. [/Mr.Mackey]

Re: Re: Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

clemsonjeep said:

This is me 100%. Me and the wife are polar opposites on most of this. In her mind, its easier to just leave the water hose drug out near where the dog is to water his each day. I let it go during the winter (she keeps up with the dog, if it was up to me we wouldn't have one), but during summer, I make her put it up so I dont have to before I mow. We have a large tea pitcher we've been keeping by the sink to use to water the dog when the hose is froze up. It nearly fills his water bowl up, so plenty in one trip. Just fill it up in sink, walk put back door, walk 20 feet, pour in his bowl, come back in...no need to even fawk with dragging out the water hose from the end of the house, but she absolutely cannot see any benefit in using the tea pitcher ovee the hose. Drives me fawking crazy. I am really good at doing things efficiently, just goes right over her head most the time. Work smarter not harder....unless yer a woman. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I can't stand small clicking noises like someone clicking a pen. I also can't stand to hear someone chewing or eating something crunchy. Drives me crazy!

I'm OCD about the dishwasher being loaded where nothing will collect water. My wife will put cups in facing up and run it so then it is full of dirty dish water. I'm always rearranging the dishes in the dishwasher.

I can't stand when someone is eating when they pick up the phone. I also find it annoying when people answer the phone like they just got done carrying 100lbs up 20 flights of stairs.

If you're busy...DONT ANSWER!

Weezul said:
I can€™t stand small clicking noises like someone clicking a pen. I also can€™t stand to hear someone chewing or eating something crunchy. Drives me crazy!

I€™m OCD about the dishwasher being loaded where nothing will collect water. My wife will put cups in facing up and run it so then it is full of dirty dish water. I€™m always rearranging the dishes in the dishwasher.
I usually do the dishes at our house, via handwashing most the time, unless I just prepped meat and grilled a smorgasbord for a few hours. Then I will load all the easy stuff in the dishwasher, and handwash the rest of the things that like to flip over or not come as clean in the dishwasher.

Grilling out always becomes such a chore, I wish I could just let some things go, but that's just not me. After everything is cooked and I eat, there is no going to relax and watch tv or whatever. When I grill, I cook enough for a few days worth of leftovers to carry to work. So when I get done eating, I divide everything up into Tupperware containers, then wash all the dishes, then I can relax. So usually, aside from the time taken to eat, grilling out usually turns into a 3-4 hour ordeal. But if I'm grilling, I don't have much else to do anyways.

I spend about a quarter of my time in my business messing with lighting. Mostly fluorescence and led.
I hate anything in the 3500k range. That orange/yellow light drives me nuts. Headlights are the same.

Well this thread is me, I'm OCD about a lot of stuff.

Tools in toool box, always organized and always put away. Can tell yawl what draw what's in it and how it arranged.
Traveling, since I do this a ton, I usually fly SW, same luggage, same seat (if available).
Wife jokes, in a carry on I can pack more stuff for a trip than she has seen. But it's all stuff I use and don't leave home without.

At home; orgainizization is big with me. I'm a fellow who backs in parking spots.

I'm getting "better" but still OCD about a lot of stuff.

When I sold cars I knew a dude that would always back in to spots....always....everywhere. I asked him why one day and he said you never know when you're gonna need to get outta somewhere.

I later found out he was an ex-con, bounty hunter and worked for a mob!!!! LOL!!! Never woulda thought that. He was very kind, opened doors for people....thank you's....super nice Mr. Rogers type.

One food at a time!? That's crazy talk. I gotta get a little bit of everything in one bite.

If I run out of one thing I have to go get a bit more of that one thing so I have equal portions of all so I can have all three things in each bite.

Backing in to park only makes sense to me, who wants to back into traffic. I always back down my driveway cause in the morning it's dark and the windows are always fogged, iced up and I can't see **** + there's two big trees on ether side at the end drive I don't want to hit.

Lowrange2 said:
One food at a time!? That's crazy talk. I gotta get a little bit of everything in one bite.

If I run out of one thing I have to go get a bit more of that one thing so I have equal portions of all so I can have all three things in each bite.
Exactly how I do it. I haven't ran across many that eat like that lol

Latest posts