• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

The backing in thing came from taking defensive driving classes.... it was work requirement.
After using it all time I used to it, eliminates the whole missing something back up or accidents happening.

Made me think of this.... HATE hearing anyone at work say "that's no my job"....
Not being in management- if someone worked for me said that, I'd fire them!

One thing I learned growing up, no matter if you sweep floor or sit behind wooden desk you help make company successful and to say it isn't your job pisses me off!

clutchee said:
Made me think of this.... HATE hearing anyone at work say "that's no my job"....
Not being in management- if someone worked for me said that, I'd fire them!

One thing I learned growing up, no matter if you sweep floor or sit behind wooden desk you help make company successful and to say it isn't your job pisses me off!

I feel the same way, but as a picture I saw on Facebook the other day stated "My job has this neat thing where if you are really good at your job, you get to do others' jobs for them too"......that rings true as hell where I work. I used to not worry about it, the more I done the better I looked kinda thing...but I'm on my 12th year with this company and there are some real apparent areas in my current job where when a select few people don't do their jobs, I get royally ****ed. So I speak my mind a little more these days when things like that go down, but it's kinda on a different level than just saying "That is not my job".

Re: Re: Quirks...what odd **** you do?!

easleycrawler said:
I jack off 3 1/2 times a week.
a0217ccafb7e955ebdd0adb59eb1ef35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I guess I don't view them as quirky but people give me **** for wearing long johns almost 24/7 from around October to March and for not eating desserts. I'd rather go for seconds on a good meal at any family or friends event before eating cake, pie, ice cream or any of the such.

clutchee said:
The backing in thing came from taking defensive driving classes.... it was work requirement.
After using it all time I used to it, eliminates the whole missing something back up or accidents happening.

My work requires us to back into parking spots. Seemed dumb at first but was quick to realize why. Large company and people trickle in going to work so plenty of time for everyone to back in, but at quitting time it's a madhouse rush leaving. Works great!

I got lots of quirks people have already mentioned. Guess I'm not as weird as I thought

onepieceatatime said:
I guess I don't view them as quirky but people give me **** for wearing long johns almost 24/7 from around October to March and for not eating desserts. I'd rather go for seconds on a good meal at any family or friends event before eating cake, pie, ice cream or any of the such.

Same here 100%

My food cannot touch each other . Its gross when my food gets ,mixed , or touches on the plate .

Money has to be facing the same way and on order in my wallet.

My biggest quirk is hardline crawlers , i have to check in every evening .WTF :wtflol:

onepieceatatime said:

Same here. I hate being ****ing cold.

I don't have pet peeves, but instead have kennels of irritation...

Some of my quirks have already been mentioned, but one quirk that hasn't been mentioned yet is able bodied folks that are slow walkers...

ridered3 said:
I don't have pet peeves, but instead have kennels of irritation...

Some of my quirks have already been mentioned, but one quirk that hasn't been mentioned yet is able bodied folks that are slow walkers...

I prefer to call it "strolling"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:

I am the same way. I also eat fast and I start with the higher protein foods and save the carbs for last, just in case I get full. Unless it's a home cooked meal. Then I eat everything a little at a time

I hate when the wife will use the bar of soap so much all thats left is a 1"x2"x 1/4" thick. Then I will put a new bar in and she will save all the little bars and combine them. I'm like wtf just grab a new full bar and throw those little pieces away.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ridered3 said:

And they drag their feet....I got one that comes in here I call "Shuffles" always dragging his feet with his boots untied.

Oh yea...I'm also a fast walker. If in a crowd of people, I am slalom'ing them like a GSXR 750 through road cones.

Being a fast walker, people never know if I'm just on a normal mission at work...or if I really only have 4.8 seconds to make it the shitter. :)

ForMud said:
And they drag their feet....I got one that comes in here I call "Shuffles" always dragging his feet with his boots untied.
I've literally formed a poor opinion of people and treated as such for this damn reason. I have some damn pep in my step. I can't stand a foot dragger, like claws on a damn chalkboard. My neck is all tensed up and my BP is rising if someone (I mean 21 YO kid) is slowly sloth'ing his way across the shop to get something.
I eat fast as ****, I typically go from thing to thing, and I don't like SOME things mixing. Others, who cares. I don't want peach juice in my steak. Otherwise, whatever. If its homestyle like potatoes and gravy with corn or some veggie, mix it up and take it down.

tonybolton said:
Oh yea...I'm also a fast walker. If in a crowd of people, I am slalom'ing them like a GSXR 750 through road cones.

Being a fast walker, people never know if I'm just on a normal mission at work...or if I really only have 4.8 seconds to make it the shitter. :)

My grandpa told me to always walk fast, that way people assume you are either important or busy, but they'll leave you alone either way.