• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

R/C Southern Rock Bouncer comp December 8 in Dallas, GA

ColbyJohnson419

Figured I would post this here for those interested in the RC bouncers.

We are having our last comp of our Southern Throw Down RC series in GA December 8, 2012. We have a lineup of some guys who drive like the real buggy drivers. Wide open and not afraid to sling plastic parts outa their rc's.

Pretty much, what we do is have a few hills built specifically for these to make it as real as possible. Here are my runs from our last comp with my Green Goblin buggy. You can see its just get from the bottom to the top as fast as you can. If you roll over just flip it and keep going. No penalties at all.
RC Replica of Tim Cameron's Green Goblin

The adress is
97 ledbetter place dallas ga 30112

We will do some trail riding/goofing off starting around 10 oclock, when we get to the hills we will start competing whenever we get there. We will run the comp hills, then we will have a bounty hill that is a REPLICA of Los Primos. I had all my RC buddies with me at the RBD buggy comp and they took many pictures of many broken parts and plan to replicate it for you guys.

If you need anything/have any questions call me at 678-451-6183

There are a few guys who come over from Alabama :dblthumb: Its going to be a helluva time. I know their are other events on this date, but figured why the hell not :woot:

Re: Re: R/C Southern Rock Bouncer comp December 8 in Dallas, GA

**** man, that looks pretty cool.

My kinda comp, no damn slow pokin around stupid side hills and drops, just hill climbing and jumping up stuff

Cool man, I was aware of the toys ride, just wanted to post this for those who may not be able to make it to that.

We will be having a Spring series and probably lead it on into the summer. We have a competition every other weekend, and will even have some in alabama if we get everything going right with Nick Justice. I will post up those comps here for those interested in beatin the **** out of their RC's with us :dblthumb:

Very cool video! Made for good entertainment during lunch. I do have some questions though?

1) Do you use R/C chainsaws, R/C bulldozers, and R/C excavators to build your courses?

2) Do the people of R/C Pirate hate on every single one of the southern style R/C rigs ya'll build?

3) Is there such a thing as R/C :tc?

4) Do you have to worry about R/C EPA or PETA getting pissed about erosion and running over trail obstacles/random bugs?

Sweet backflip at 2:45 though!!!

ridered3 said:
Very cool video! Made for good entertainment during lunch. I do have some questions though?

2) Do the people of R/C Pirate hate on every single one of the southern style R/C rigs ya'll build?

Actually yes, (well they used to) I havent been on rccrawler in a couple years, but when they started the "Scale Comps" and everyone started doing "Scale builds" , a bunch of people would bitch about how rigs that could front dig, or had 4 wheel steering wasn't "scale" because "real trucks don't front dig or 4ws".

Even though every time I go on a REAL ride, there is at least 1 4ws rig, and 1 rig that can front dig (anything with a 205/D300/Atlas), and usually several that can do both...

I was pretty much like :flipper: and quit wasting my time on there.

ridered3 said:

1) Do you use R/C chainsaws, R/C bulldozers, and R/C excavators to build your courses?

I dont see y not. I had a "little" guy build my scaler :spin:

285f3aad.jpg

He even has his own R/C truck :****:

2cc6e8ff.jpg

ridered3 said:

3) Is there such a thing as R/C :tc?

4) Do you have to worry about R/C EPA or PETA getting pissed about erosion and running over trail obstacles/random bugs?

Sweet backflip at 2:45 though!!!

1) No, I flippen wish!! They are expensive as hell!
2) Not really, most on RCC appreciate the work and time it goes into these. I get a few "I had a bowl of spaghetti that looked like that one time" Comments but other than that nothing but props.
3) Yes, very much so. If you go to comps you dont have to be there but for a few minutes to tell whos glued to someones nuts. Same thing with on the forums, people who post all kinds of kissass comments, just like on here, generally are the nut swingers. Except they dont have an icon over there like we do here. I wish though, Id probably use it every other posts.
4) Fawk no, its usually just people like say if we go to Stone MTN and drive up the hiking trail they may get a little aggravated if we are in their walking path when theres a 30 foot path of which they can walk. :flipgotcha:
However, usually when we have these comps they are at locations owned by a competitor. Like this event is being held at a guys house who built the courses by hand.

Thanks for the props on the video! and the backflip! That backflip actually cost me 1st place.... 16 seconds separated myself and the 1st place driver :****:

Hope to see some real crawler faces at the RC ones. I will be posting our spring competiton series for everyone that would like to come and be apart of it. Our guys are extremely nice, if you break something you usually have 2 experienced guys throwing the parts you need at you before you can even ask. Most are pretty redneck and are just there to have a good time and drink beer loller.gif :drinkers:

ColbyJohnson419 said:
As far as i know mr. Myrick with busted knuckle films is going to comr take care of that for me. :****:

That'll be cool then! Guess that means he will start making RC Rock Rods now too.