• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race line double beadlocks and ford axles

Cracksrubi

What are you guys running for brakes with the race line double beadlocks. I picked up a set this weekend but they won't clear my calipers without a spacer but I want to keep it as narrow as possible. I'm thinking of ordering the gm 3/4 ton brake conversion but I'm wondering if it will work or not

Buddy of mine has 05+ superduty 60... he ground the calipers down a bit to get them installed then let the beadlock ring and calipers "machine" themselves some clearance. :****:

You'll have to do the 3/4 ton brake swap! I was in the same situation when I bought the double beadlocks.

dynajeep said:
Buddy of mine has 05+ superduty 60... he ground the calipers down a bit to get them installed then let the beadlock ring and calipers "machine" themselves some clearance. :****:

How much BS on those wheels?

94xjsport94 said:
How much BS on those wheels?

4.5" he has the forged racelines with double beadlocks. He runs 14 bolt rear with 3/4 ton chevy breaks, did minor grinding on the calipers. The front he runs the stock Ford stuff but did build a custom caliper bracket. They clear by like the thinness of a piece of paper.

Hmm. I'm running standard steel 17" wheels with 5" Bs on my 05+ and I don't think they're anywhere near that close. But obviously they're not a double beadlock.

Yeah I mocked up my rear with the 3/4 ton brakes but I was just curious before I ordered the front kit. Anyone use any specific kit I'm leaning towards Lugnut4x4 kit