• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Race time!

That got all kinds of stupid during the winchfest...

Most of them didn't even look like they've ever pulled cable before...

And who ever it was with Dave spry painted on the roof, should get the trail tampon of the year award...

That got all kinds of stupid during the winchfest...

Most of them didn't even look like they've ever pulled cable before...

And who ever it was with Dave spry painted on the roof, should get the trail tampon of the year award...

No kidding :haha:

i swear if i ever had the balls to run in this race i would sport an ol school 8274 warn upright....

while everone was piled up id winch up the right side and keep moving.
Thinking about it, I'm with you on that. Probably up it to a modded 24V or 2-motor units the European guys do.

Then really get in with a rigging and a mulit-point strap arrangement to make hook up and unhook SUPER fast, coil it up, toss it in a box, hop back in the rig and back down the road. Make a couple "disposable" pre-made lengths that can be cut, tossed, knotted whatever.

While I know racing is racing, and good for a show, but the should mod the rules to allow someone's time to be suspended if they are in a waiting cue for a cluster-f that is not in the drivers control. While there is a certain amount of skill and strategy to get to the clog points AHEAD of the pack, sometime the luck of the draw just f's ya.

I don't know, it is what it is the way it is, but also kind of shitty for someone to be total out of contention just because someone else flips and blocks the only viable corridor for 30 minutes.

Joe was fast enough to make it, however he went off course in the beginning of his run and had to go back to where he left the course at 25mph or less costing a lot of time. Great job on his part for not taking the free pass in and wanting to earn his way in.

I cant wait for next year to see him make it in! :awesomework:

Thinking about it, I'm with you on that. Probably up it to a modded 24V or 2-motor units the European guys do.

Then really get in with a rigging and a mulit-point strap arrangement to make hook up and unhook SUPER fast, coil it up, toss it in a box, hop back in the rig and back down the road. Make a couple "disposable" pre-made lengths that can be cut, tossed, knotted whatever.

While I know racing is racing, and good for a show, but the should mod the rules to allow someone's time to be suspended if they are in a waiting cue for a cluster-f that is not in the drivers control. While there is a certain amount of skill and strategy to get to the clog points AHEAD of the pack, sometime the luck of the draw just f's ya.

I don't know, it is what it is the way it is, but also kind of shitty for someone to be total out of contention just because someone else flips and blocks the only viable corridor for 30 minutes.

While I can definitely see what you're saying about people clogging the course, Campbell started the race in 62nd. He was second to backdoor. You gotta do what it takes in a race like this.

Joe was fast enough to make it, however he went off course in the beginning of his run and had to go back to where he left the course at 25mph or less costing a lot of time. Great job on his part for not taking the free pass in and wanting to earn his way in.

I cant wait for next year to see him make it in! :awesomework:

He finished the lcq and drove bd. That's more than a LOT of racers can say! I can't wait to see Joe make it in next year neither!!:awesomework:

Welcome to the race they call King of the Hammers