• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Raffle benefit for Lawton Obrien - raffling off the Hornet buggy

ATX780

My friends Brad and Jennifer Ward are raffling off their HORNET buggy and giving 100% of the proceeds towards the recovery for our good friend's Woody's stepson - Law, who was hurt this summer in a swimming pool accident, where he damaged his spine. Law has just recently started getting feeling and movement back on the left side of his body and is relearning how to walk and do other things that we typically take for granted (like opening your hand). He's been at the Shepherd Center in Atlanta working hard daily. Check out the raffle details below and let me know if you want to help... I'll be happy to assist in getting you tickets.

"Raffle!!!!

With the help of several friends, I am happy to announce a raffle benefit for Lawton O'Brien, the son of James Woody and Jody Taylor Woody who is still recovering from a tragic swimming pool accident back in June.
The "Hornet" buggy will be raffled off with 100%of the proceeds going to help with current and future expenses as Law continues to recover. Tickets will be $10 each. The drawing will be held at the final SRRS race October 3 at Hot Springs ORV Park.
You do not have to be present to win, but you will be required to arrange for pickup (if the winner isn't present, the buggy will be brought back to Hernando MS).
Brad along with his family and friends will be selling tickets for the raffle at the finals as well. Tickets will be for sale all the way up until the raffle is held at the end of the race and at the awards ceremony/presentation
I am also asking for help to spread the word and to help sell tickets.
If you would like to purchase tickets or get tickets to sell, call Brad Ward @ 901-831-9969.
Thanks in advance for your help and GOOD LUCK!"

I'm told that Law and his family will be at SRRS finals in HotSprings and that he will be the one who pulls the name for the lucky winner.

- Also, Brad just told me that this is like a no reserve raffle. There is no minimum to meet, at the end of the day on October 3rd, the Hornet buggy will have a new owner, regardless of how many raffle tickets are sold.

Specs, Current pictures, and Videos below:

Hornet Buggy Specs -

Kawasaki Ninja1100cc motor
V/W transaxle
Toyota axles front & rear longfeilds in front
4 link rear /w. Air shocks
3 link front /w air shocks
36" Irocs
Kirkey Seats
87" wheelbase

https://youtu.be/yFnMv0VWjRc

https://youtu.be/jTHrmfJEgMA

https://youtu.be/l51LeJOOw3o

Unfortunately I have to make the following disclaimer - this is NOT a Southern Rock Racing raffle. The SRRS, as a business, is not collecting $$ for, selling tickets for, or involved in the raffle. These are personal friends of mine that I want to help however I can, and they are using the HotSprings venue during our race weekend to hold the raffle and it will be held on the stage sometime around the awards ceremony. That being said, they are offering up a chance at a buggy that they paid for and will be giving 100% of the proceeds to Law for future medical expenses and they want to raise as much as possible for him... it doesn't get much better and any more selfless than that!!

I'm in for 10, you have a pay pal addy? How you doing the tickets you sale out of area?

ATX780 said:
Tickets will be $10 each.

Taken from Facebook -Brad Ward :
"We have a paypal account setup
[email protected]
Select, give as gift. Message (Facebook) or text me when you do this and I will send you tickets. Thanks"

Text or call me for ticket info 901-831-9969 (Brad)

stano said:
I'm in for 10, you have a pay pal addy? How you doing the tickets you sale out of area?

PayPal information posted. Please let Brad know before you send the money.

There are several ways he could have addressed that, I'll find out tomorrow and will update the post

Everyone, Thank you for the support and interest with this raffle. As for the question for tickets sold to persons out of town, this is what we have been doing so far.

Make the donation to the PayPal account ([email protected]), send me (text at 901-831-9969 or FB messenger) notification that the purchase has been made. They will need to send me the name and phone number they want on the tickets.
Once the PayPal deposit is verified, I will fill out the tickets with the name and phone number given. I will then send pictures of the tickets with ticket numbers to the phone number given.

We also plan to be at Hot Springs ORV all day during the last SRRS race, so please come to the park and watch a great show put on by SRRS and pick up some tickets while you are there.

Thanks again everyone.

Raffle tickets are still available on PayPal: Tickets are only $10 each !!!

Make the donation to the PayPal account ([email protected]), send me (text at 901-831-9969 or FB messenger) notification that the purchase has been made. They will need to send me the name and phone number they want on the tickets.
Once the PayPal deposit is verified, I will fill out the tickets with the name and phone number given. I will then send pictures of the tickets with ticket numbers to the phone number given.

We will also be setup at Hot Springs ORV on Oct 3 for people to purchase tickets. The winning ticket will be drawn after the SRRS awards ceremony.

Thanks again.

BUMP!

It really doesn't get any better than this! $10/ticket to win a buggy?!?!?!

If you want in, get in now!! There's less than 2 weeks left till the finals!!

Be careful with the PayPal They will shut it down PayPal considers this to be gambling just a heads up it happened on the rzr drawing we did for M.S. Foundation. Any how you gonna have a booth setup at hot springs cause we are dam sure gonna buy some tickets :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

NTIDWELL said:
Be careful with the PayPal They will shut it down PayPal considers this to be gambling just a heads up it happened on the rzr drawing we did for M.S. Foundation. Any how you gonna have a booth setup at hot springs cause we are dam sure gonna buy some tickets :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

I think they will be set up in or next to the SRRS trailer where we are selling shirts out of

Only a couple of days left to get tickets!!! We will be set up at Hot Springs ORV to sell tickets if you want to get them there.

Come out and enjoy the great show SRRS puts on and get a chance to win a buggy for only $10.

thanks in advance.