• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Raffle benefit for Lawton Obrien - raffling off the Hornet buggy

They sold 1072 tickets and Brandon Davis won, he was at the event.

Cole said:
They sold 1072 tickets
That is incredible! I know people love raffles and a chance to win, but this - to me - is more a reflection of the off-road community stepping up and helping out a fellow wheeler in need. Woody is a super nice guy. Wish they had called my name, though :popcorn:

it was also great to see RCV, RaceLine Wheels, Xtreme LED, and Hot Springs ORV add stuff to the winnings.

Guys, Sorry for the late update, but here goes:

Brandon Davis from Huntsville AL won the buggy. He was present at the park and took the buggy home that night.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone who purchased tickets and donated to such a great cause. With your support and with the help of many, we were able to sell 1,072 tickets and raise close to $11,000 for a great young man to assist him as he continues to recover from a traumatic accident.

Also, We were deeply moved and touched by the generosity from RCV, Raceline Wheels, Extreme LED and Hot Springs ORV for adding items to the raffle winner to help with ticket sales. This was a touching move made by some awesome companies. I will definitely look to those companies for future purchases and ask you to do the same.

I also want to thank Reuben Sidhu, Clyde Bynum and the entire SRRS group. These guys let us use their venue to hold this raffle. They helped get the word out at the park and was instrumental in making the raffle a success.
If any of you haven't been to a SRRS race yet, you need to check them out. It is an awesome show put on by some really great people.

Earlier in this post someone commented about the off-road community generosity. I couldn't agree more, it is truly amazing to see how much people in the off-road community step up to help each other. From fixing a stranger's broke rig on the trail to a benefit like this one, I am proud and honored to be a part of a group like this.

Thanks again
Brad