• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RCV are The BEST

H

hayitsray

RCV are the best called them today told them I had a problem with one of my outters and told them I got a race this weekend they said no problem they are sending me new one should be here tomorrow !!!! I think what we do you are going to break parts I deal with companies that stand behind there parts when they break :drinkers:

See if they will throw in a handful of periods, some comas, and a first grade grammar book while you're at it.

biggin said:
See if they will throw in a handful of periods, some comas, and a first grade grammar book while you're at it.

iloveagoodjokeandthatwasareallygoodoneiloloutloudinmyofficeitkilledmenottoputaspaceorpunctuation

I think it is impossible to expect a company to be 100% as far as customer service goes. I am dealing with a situation now where one of our biggest accounts ($2 million +) is pissed off because we had a miscommunication and some work is delayed. We bend over backwards to service this customer and have an excellent relationship with them, but we dropped the ball. I think the true test of a company is: 1. How they deal with smaller customers (everybody takes care of big customers) 2. How they resolve any disputes be it their fault or yours 3. Quality Products. From what I have seen on here, the guys who have good reputations and relationships are the ones who do good work, have good service, and resolve conflicts with disgruntled customers.

And just being a bit of a grammar fellow myself, it should read "RCV is the best" when referring to them as a company and "RCVs are the best" when referring to their products.

Batmobile Will said:
Yeah I've always had great luck with them .I've broke them before but they was always helpful good to deal with and got my parts out quick !!!! They are not one of my sponsors you don't see there name anywhere on my buggy . Im just telling the truth of my experience with them . There added some ...,,,,???!!!! I type like I talk fast all ran together sorry if it is hard to read sometimes

Meth. Not even once.

Batmobile Will said:
Enough said

Not saying they don't make good stuff, but using the number of youtube hits that a vehicle has is a pretty dumb way to pimp your product.

Re:

Iwouldntcareifshowtimehadsammieaxlesunderitthatdang454anem180*headersmakemeallwarmandfuzzyinside

kushKrawlin said:
What are RCV's? and what did they do this weekend?
kept me wheeling all weekend save up your $s and get ya set so worth the wait :****: