• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired RCV Performance: A Reintroduction

RCV PERFORMANCE

Strongest Axles on the Planet
We've been here, but we haven't been here. ;)

I apologize for the missed messages, we didn't have anyone covering the forums for a while, but we're back!!

If you have any questions, let me know.

If you need anything, post up.

If you want to sing our praises, we'd love to hear it.

if you have an issue, we'd love to hear that even more!

Check out our Toyota Products: Toyota Axle Shafts

And our CV axles for straight axles: Toyota Axle Shafts

And even though 2 of the top 3 finishers at King of The Hammers, this year were running straight axles ;), check of our CV axles for IFS: RCV Off-Road Performance Products - CV Joints, Axle Kits, Tools

And even our UTV axles: RCV Off-Road Performance Products - CV Joints, Axle Kits, Tools

We'll be sharing some more tech onfo in the days to come. If you're looking for somehting specific, let us know!

Awesome customer service and an awesome product! RCV is the only axle shafts for Mash Yer Motor Racing. :dblthumb:

I had the opportunity to talk to Josh at RCV today. He answered all my questions about rebuilding the joints, replacing thr shaft I broke this weekend, and even allowed me to upgrade the broke shaft to the 300M by paying only the difference. This in the first time I have needed to work with them since buying my RCVs from Wide Open Design in July 2011.

Got them both shipped off today. Looking forward to getting back on the trail rocking RCVs great product. I must say, it deserved to break!!!!!

Glad to see you guys here. One of the best companies in the rock bouncer sport.

I am still running a very early set of 60 shafts from the Longfield days. Back when the only shafts they had other then the Yota shafts were the Chevy 60. Most didn't even know who RCV was. Admittedly I've NEVER serviced them. I've barely squirted grease in them. I have never had a single issue from them or any RCV product I've owned. Absolutely the best damn axles shafts on the planet!

2010 Jim's Garage 4429
2012 Jim's Garage YJ
2013 Wide Open Design WFO

Put up some instructions for install on Toyota stuff on your website. I used a longfield search to get it done but had no previous knowledge on the Toy axles.

I am buying a second set for rear steer on the Toy. Feel free to send me KMCMINNs shirt.....I promise I'll give it to him

lowbudgetjunk said:
Put up some instructions for install on Toyota stuff on your website. I used a longfield search to get it done but had no previous knowledge on the Toy axles.

I am buying a second set for rear steer on the Toy. Feel free to send me KMCMINNs shirt.....I promise I'll give it to him

I don't know anything about a shirt, but I'll pass on the request for instructions.

still make samurai shafts? I see them on other sites, but not yours. I know there is a splice difference, but how to they compare in strength to a minitruck birf/axle?

I'm getting ready to order a toyota set. I have no use for hub fuses. how much to replace them with drive flanges? Where would I get the best price, direct or a dealer? Thanks, Bill

We'd be happy to sell you anything you need, but we have a great network of dealers and we'd prefer if you used either someone local or your preferred dealer.

If we can do anything, please let us know!