• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired RCV Performance: Custom Axles

RCV PERFORMANCE said:
I'm not sure I follow. Can you be more specific? Are you asking if we have them in stock?

That's correct. I seem to remember they were produced at one time, then maybe pulled for a while. I see where some sites have them in stock now..

I do have a few questions though. What material are the shafts and bell made of? Warranty? What is the tire size cutoff on the warranty? Thanks.

CheapJ7 said:
That's correct. I seem to remember they were produced at one time, then maybe pulled for a while. I see where some sites have them in stock now..

I do have a few questions though. What material are the shafts and bell made of? Warranty? What is the tire size cutoff on the warranty? Thanks.

Standard shafts are 4340 Chromoly. You can also upgrade to 300m shafts. I am awaiting clarification on the tire size question. I'm 99% sure, but I want to make sure I give you the correct info.

CheapJ7 said:

What size tire are you planning to run? I'd say the Toyota shafts should easily handle up to 40s.

The Toyotas shafts are also available in 300m.