• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rear trackbar for a TJ, which one is best?

Mean Green

Duh, which way do I go, George?
The shop has found that the rear track bar needs to be replaced. Does anyone have input as to which one I should replace the stock one with? Currently my TJ has a 4.5 inch RE superflex lift in it, including a AA SYE. So I am looking for a trackbar that will allow for the pinion angle and articulation.

Have you looked at the rubicon express offerings...RE1610 & RE1603 Kind of spendy but I loved the one I was running on my cherokee.

I thought about the RE track bar, I have the extreme duty one in the front. But I read a couple of reviews that indicated that rear track bar threads for adjusting the length seize easily.

I just have a relocation bracket on my 4.5 long arm kit. It seems to work just fine. It rubs a little on my huge gastank skid.

Which ever one allows for the longest and flatest mounting.Anti-seize the poop outa the threads

I thought about the RE track bar, I have the extreme duty one in the front. But I read a couple of reviews that indicated that rear track bar threads for adjusting the length seize easily.
how often are you gonna adjust it...Like mauler said anti seize and forget it. :D