• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Recentered H1s (8x6.5)

the_white_shadow

The wheels are recentered H1s with Trail Worthy Fab (TWF) pressed centers. They have 1/4" rock rings welded on and have longer brass valve stems for easier fill up.
Some of the rings have a few scratches, dings and dents, but don't effect the performance of the rim.
They have cut down magnesium runflats inside.
***They do need new O-rings have a new set from TWF and they will be included in the sale.

Located in East Bernard, TX (45 miles SW of Houston)
--Can deliver within reason or meet up

Price: $675 Shipped

They do clean up nice once painted.

Re: "Skinny" 44x18R16.5 Boggers w/ Recentered H1s (8x6.5)

Don't mean to clutter your thread with b/s but out of curiosity but why are you getting rid of these? Looking at stepping up to 44's after my 39's wear out and I'm just looking for opinions on them

Sent from yo momma' house

No worries. I got a set of 43" stickies and wanted to try something different and see what all the fuss was about. That and the new rim and tire setup should be around 75 lbs lighter per corner. I am more into crawling and the boggers aren't exactly a crawling tire. However, I have never been denied because I was on a bogger. I followed guys in treps, reds and SXs and kept up just fine.

Are the wheels 8 lug?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops missed that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping is around the $200 mark.

Boggers are pending.

H1s left. $600 for the set. New O-rings from TWF already came in.

They do clean up nice once painted.

Re: Recentered H1s (8x6.5) ---- Boggers have sold

If you can get them shipped to 35045 in Alabama , I'll take the H1's. Text me and let me know2052941385 Thanks

Re: Recentered H1s (8x6.5) ---- Boggers have sold

Looks like Fastenal to ship the wheels was about $125 to Alabama. I can get quotes for all that's interested.

Had a question about whether or not they are true enough to use at highway speeds. I would say not. I didn't use a jig when welding so they aren't as true as they could be, aka as true as TWF would make them. The TWF centers are pressed so the drop in from the back of the shell and sit on the "step" of the inner wheel. I dropped them in and welded away (Stitched in an opposing circular pattern)

I would say that they are for trail use only, as I never had them at highway speeds.