• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Redneck resort mud park.

PixbyNick

If you haven't been out yet, load up and come check it out. They will be open thru labor day. Went out for a few hours yesterday and had a blast just watching everybody else sling mud. They will also have a party after dark tonight with live bands. Small rock crawling area(Not done yet) to play on, plenty of room for camping, 200+ ft slip in slide, vendor set up for food. Just a good time. Here is a sneak peak at some pictures i took yesterday to give you an idea.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.398032596917523.94385.285405211513596&type=1

Redneck Resort website.

http://www.redneckresorts.com/

does any one have idea what their schedule. the calender has not been update and we want to go in december

s10me said:
does any one have idea what their schedule. the calender has not been update and we want to go in december

No clue on the schedule, but drove by it back at the end of September and it looked like a good outfit from the road if you are in to that kind of riding.

I think they are done for the year. They only open here and there to keep people from being burnt out on it. Park is still under construction and being added onto as they can. Rock crawling area in process, large camping/parking area, huge band stage, tough truck course, lots of mud( with one that is now called Truck Killer) i have seen people make it there 1st weekend open and nobody since. There isn't any trails but if you like seeing people get crazy and raise hell then its a blast. Alcohol is allowed if you drink. Everytime ive been ive had fun and im not even into mud. Place is really catching on and i think it will do well.

Is this the place you can actually SEE from the interstate ,,, we were comin home from Harlan the other day and I looked over to the right and saw a whole buncha big trucks in a field right off an exit,

I think there was a stage or pavillion er somethin?

I can,t remember wich exit , but we were in Tn.