• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter 24th

Myself and everyone I know will be at Reiter all this weekend, and all next weekend trashing it.

Yep, I'll be there. Been in the garage late every night this week fixin' sh*t on the "car".

Lookin' forward to 'le weekende' :cheer:

Terry

Myself and everyone I know will be at Reiter all this weekend, and all next weekend trashing it.

Your WRONG Money :fawkdancesmiley:, I will be in Las Vegas this Weekend and Salt Lake City next weekend, so it looks like my Reiter days are over until it reopens, except for my Volenteer Hours which will be lots!! :awesomework::awesomework:

God damnit I have to work but I will be there the following weekend both days for one last run through everything.

God damnit I have to work but I will be there the following weekend both days for one last run through everything.

Dude. Murph...It is not gonna be the same w/out you and Bill-Dozer there.

On a side note- I won't be surprised if it's not all that busy up there. The last few weeks it has been .... empty... :eeek:

Dude. Murph...It is not gonna be the same w/out you and Bill-Dozer there.

On a side note- I won't be surprised if it's not all that busy up there. The last few weeks it has been .... empty... :eeek:
Work is mandatory for me sat. but I will be there both days the following weekend.