• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter April 4th

This time in 2-3 weeks I hope to be saying the same thing.... up and getting ready to head out there. :cool:

Damn I cant wait for my junk to be finished. :mad:

Ya know it has feelings tooooooo

STOP CALLING IT JUNK

it will get even with you

Ya know it has feelings tooooooo

STOP CALLING IT JUNK

it will get even with you

It already has once before when a bearing in my dual case adaptor grenaded.... in the worst possible spot too.

0923081717a.jpg

Last edited:
Good day of wheeling. Great night of patroling.

The dinner thing was fantastic! I will make efforts to do that for our long weekend trips, more often.

yes very awesome guys. cool video's bunk and thanks for the recovery money :awesomework: I owe ya, but all and all a very fun night with lots of good buds and beer and burgers:cheer:

Even if my krawlers suck in the snow and my engine seized up about 2:00AM clear out by BYS I still had a great time. The little bit of the OM we did was fun.:D
Its always good the wheel with all you guy and it looks like Darbys got two smashed rigs now:D

Last edited:
Even if my krawlers suck in the snow and my engine seized up about 2:00AM clear out by BYS I still had a great time. The little bit of the OM we did was fun.:D
Its always good the wheel with all you guy and it looks like Darbys got two smashed rigs now:D

Your engine seized? Is this one that Patrick built? :;

How was the traffic home guys :redneck:

I flew past ya guys just before the bridge into startup--and you had alot of traffic to go...

Nice meeting a few new faces, still can't believe I pulled that line off following mark m.

Oh and did the lil black zook get the oil pressure issue resolved?