• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Aug 17-19

I dunno what's in the future, but probly not Iroks.

The radials have held up great so far *knock on wood*, so I got sick of carrying the spare. And they refuse to de-bead unless forced at gun point.

Well then, I understand the carryin a spare thing.... :redneck: What a PITA.

Why did Ann neglect pics of the abortion anyway? Hmmmmmm? :stirpot:

Well it IS kinda crusty, after all :haha:

you said it not me

besides. after we got back underway after lunch i didnt think i'd be in the situation i was in, and 99% of the time i was dead in the water, the crusty jeep was up ahead, and i was kinda out of camera range...:booo:

you said it not me

besides. after we got back underway after lunch i didnt think i'd be in the situation i was in, and 99% of the time i was dead in the water, the crusty jeep was up ahead, and i was kinda out of camera range...:booo:

The crusty jeep was damn near on its side in the beergarden. But u didnt go in that deep to snap a picture, and the fawker backed out of it before i had time to get my phone out.

The crusty jeep was damn near on its side in the beergarden. But u didnt go in that deep to snap a picture, and the fawker backed out of it before i had time to get my phone out.
Oooo, that was fun. I was pretty sure it was going over for a second there. I was careful not to make any sudden movements :haha:

Oooo, that was fun. I was pretty sure it was going over for a second there. I was careful not to make any sudden movements :haha:

for a second time?

remember during the bbg when the girls in the back were screamin on cable cause we were about to roll?

you: were we really that close?
me: yeah, I could touch the ground...
you: haha, awesome.