• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter on sunday

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Anybody heading out to reiter on sunday?

I am in need of rigs lined up for a few picture ops. And I don't mean in a parking lot but somplace on a trail. Any takers?

crash said:
Anybody heading out to reiter on sunday?

I am in need of rigs lined up for a few picture ops. And I don't mean in a parking lot but somplace on a trail. Any takers?

I will be up there with some portland dudes should I wear my birthday suit:flipoff:

was contemplating going sunday.. then the rig goes under the knife again......:super:

i might be up there sunday... depending on how my flat fenders go on saturday

i likt this one ----> :kissmyass:

Toyotanut said:
what are you doing now?

im gonna shamelessly copy one of our owns idea to install a windshield into the new rollcage. i have broken three windshields and destroyed two WS frames.

my roll cage was the first one i ever built and i have added some stuff but overall i know much more about them so i want to do it again, also will be eliminating the factroy b hoop.

ohh i got me some new racecraft seats to mount to the cage also.:D

Hip said:
im gonna shamelessly copy one of our owns idea to install a windshield into the new rollcage. i have broken three windshields and destroyed two WS frames.

my roll cage was the first one i ever built and i have added some stuff but overall i know much more about them so i want to do it again, also will be eliminating the factroy b hoop.

ohh i got me some new racecraft seats to mount to the cage also.:D

Has somebody done this on a jeep?