• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter this Sunday 01/25?

Darby1

I know there's a lot of folks going up on Sat but I'm going to be working. I'm thinking I'll head up on Sunday and I'll go run Issabel if any progress has been made with the tree clearing. Otherwise running BYS backwards and SOL sound like fun. Anybody else gonna be up there or feel like joining me? I don't mind running alone but friends are always nice!

I get off work at 8am so I should be in the lower lot by 9:30.

not sure you will be able to get to the SOL or BYS. there still blocking the road right now.

not sure you will be able to get to the SOL or BYS. there still blocking the road right now.

I'll get there. I do need to get tabs or an ORV tag though, before Kim has a talk with me, again. She's so nice but everytime I see her coming i feel like an ass cause I keep forgeting that we need to have current tabs on our trailer rigs :mad:

I'll get there. I do need to get tabs or an ORV tag though, before Kim has a talk with me, again. She's so nice but everytime I see her coming i feel like an ass cause I keep forgeting that we need to have current tabs on our trailer rigs :mad:

I don't think she's to forgiving with warnings anymore.

I got a warning saturday for expired tabs (from december) but I gota just go buy new ones, its already registered as an ORV and I got the sticker on it

I'm just taking my plate off. can't get expired tab ticket with no plate:D:shaking:

Ya, she'll never notice if the plate isn't there :eeek: Just use your peolpe skillz. Your such a smooth talker. Sounded like the last talk you had with her was going really good untill i walked up :haha:

Sunday

Count me in for Sunday. That is if i get my new hydro-steering install and the axle rebuilt. Shouldn't be a problem. I've got a lot of new goodies goin on the rig this week. Been working on it every night this week:cool: Is anyone planning on camping Saturday night? I might be up for it. Wouldn't be there until pretty late though if I did go then.

Ya, she'll never notice if the plate isn't there :eeek: Just use your peolpe skillz. Your such a smooth talker. Sounded like the last talk you had with her was going really good untill i walked up :haha:

Ya I'm a smooth talker I dint studier once :D

I will be roaming around Reiter sunday..... I had my fill of snow wheelin on new years.... so no snow run with Odie

I'm not much into snow either. I don't think we've met, I've been a big fan of your truck from a far. Hope to see you up there

:booo::booo::booo: FINE just tell me that you don't like wheeling with me for more than one day!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::kissmybutt::kissmybutt::kissmybutt: Kiss It!!!!!:kiss::haha::haha:

Oh ya I'm changing my avatar!!!!!!!:kissmyass:

Latest posts