• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

reiter this weekend

we be up there all weekend.....Rickie .just shut your pie hole and show up......for gosh sacks........I went to your Krazyk5 stuff....get your toilet up there!.....or be gay!:beer:

well im not going up yhere just because you dumb asses say im gay if i dont I just want to go wheelin and dont have alot of options at this time.

Grumpy, I take back the new mr. sensitive comment, I definitely think we have established who that really is......waaaaaaaaa, I'm 4x4rick.........stop making fun of me.:haha:

Grumpy, I take back the new mr. sensitive comment, I definitely think we have established who that really is......waaaaaaaaa, I'm 4x4rick.........stop making fun of me.:haha:

and who the **** are you? grumpy and I are just giving each other **** and neither one of us care about it, you should see how we are in person dumb ass. it all in fun and games why dont you find out a little more about the situation before you open your trap.

Rickie.........just show up,,,,I'll give you a hug,,,and I want to see that K5 of yours go through Eat Poop and RhinoLand..:cheer:

Probably show up mid sunday and camp that night have an airsoft game in the morning:awesomework: Another fullsize to the bunch:fawkdancesmiley:

and who the **** are you? grumpy and I are just giving each other **** and neither one of us care about it, you should see how we are in person dumb ass. it all in fun and games why dont you find out a little more about the situation before you open your trap.

and I'm just flinging **** too, I figured you would have some sensitive reply just like this one, and I think I proved my point. It is all fun and games:fawkdancesmiley:

I don't think this will ever happen:flipoff:

im getting a new transfer case from Hip:awesomework: but i doont think it will be ready for this weekend cause i have to pull it out of the jeep its in at hips then i have to pull mine out and put the new one in so probably two weeks at best

im getting a new transfer case from Hip:awesomework: but i doont think it will be ready for this weekend cause i have to pull it out of the jeep its in at hips then i have to pull mine out and put the new one in so probably two weeks at best

:rb: put your LITTLEarm's too work and git r done

and I'm just flinging **** too, I figured you would have some sensitive reply just like this one, and I think I proved my point. It is all fun and games:fawkdancesmiley:
well untill you know the situation and who you talking about beins sensative you shouldthink twice.

:haha: Don't hurt his e-feelings.
I dont have e-feeling anyone who takes anything said on a board and makes it that important needs to get a life.

so enough bs LETS GO WHEELIN!!!!!!
mikey I will be up there late friday night.

asre we sloud to have campfires up there? does anyone know for sure.

Last edited:

Latest posts