• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reiter Today!!!

P.S. Nate may or may not have posted this, but I want to. Compared to a Super Swamper tire, Sticky Maxxis Creepy Crawlers are NOT good in the snow. Better than a Sticky BFG Krawler, but not much.

There.....:;
Is there a sticky that works in the snow?............ I havent seen one yet.

It's just screen door material. I got it from Lowe's........it's the "Pet Protection" version of the replacement screen door line-up.

It's tied/wrapped onto the tubework with light bailing wire and "clamped" on all four corners with my aluminum roof and hood using the existing bolts/bolt holes.

So......you're driving on the trail and hit a tree limb with a ton of snow on it. Just smack the screen door material from the drivers seat and......vwala, cleared vision through again. And towing doesn't blow it out of wack (as long as you installed it tight).

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for people without windshields.:awesomework: And might even work as a protective layer (against melting, then freezing snow/ice) for people with windshields.
I like it :awesomework:

Is there a sticky that works in the snow?............ I havent seen one yet.

The Micky Thompson red lables are off the hook in the snow.....seriously!! I expect the same from the Interco softies as well....they seem to be the exact compound/durameter as the M/T

The Micky Thompson red lables are off the hook in the snow.....seriously!! I expect the same from the Interco softies as well....they seem to be the exact compound/durameter as the M/T

Yep, that's right. Watched you go through BYS in the snow with them. And I guess the Sticky Iroks might be the best of both worlds.

I stand corrected.:awesomework:

Latest posts