• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Renting gray rock????

slytowncrawler2

Do work son
Our Lil crew from Ga an couple friends in surrounding states wanna rent gray rock kinda low key...... Who do I need to message or contact??? I love the competitions and big crowds at times.
They are steadily digging out there an have heard rumors that cable hill may not stay there...??? I'd like to put my tires on it atleast once. In a laid back atmosphere lol. Crowds make me break stuff.
Any info would be appreciated. I looked but the last post on their Fabo page was 2013 an it said there website was down:/

Contact Keith Bailey at off road connection but I'm pretty sure from what Iv heard it there's no openings to rent

I am not sure it is rentable, but Keith is the contact. Cable Hill will not go away as the mining has left that area and the area below has been reclaimed and seeded.

I was told a couple years ago that we could come down any weekend and ride. Just give a heads up, and at that time was $1500 for a weekend of insurance. I'm sure it's gone up now, give them a try

Me and some buddy's rented a park up here a few months ago ( field and Forrest in New Hampshire) it was awesome cuz 1500$ broke up between 15-20 rigs wasn't bad at all. And we had the whole place to our self no bullshit no traffic .

Fwiw, Hale Mountain can be rented for $300 for the weekend on an "off/closed" weekend with notice

I believe that's good for up to 20 people

Rockwells607 said:
Me and some buddy's rented a park up here a few months ago ( field and Forrest in New Hampshire) it was awesome cuz 1500$ broke up between 15-20 rigs wasn't bad at all. And we had the whole place to our self no bullshit no traffic .

I want to go there pretty bad but it's 18 hours away in the wrong direction

94xjsport94 said:
I want to go there pretty bad but it's 18 hours away in the wrong direction

NH does not dissapoint. Make a big trip out of it and hit Rausch on the way up or back.

truckbroke said:
We haven`t been to Hale. They got some good riding??

One of the best CRAWLER parks around. Lots of technical long rocky creek bed type trails, ledges, waterfalls, all kinds of ****! Plenty big enough too.

TacomaJD said:
One of the best CRAWLER parks around. Lots of technical long rocky creek bed type trails, ledges, waterfalls, all kinds of ****! Plenty big enough too.

Spot on

truckbroke said:
How long would you say it takes to ride Hale?? 1 day ride park or two??

It depends on the weather, how many rigs in your group and so on..

I could take someone on a "highlight run" of all the "main obstacles" like the waterfall, crevice/slab, "creek bed", axle wall, rock garden and upper and lower whiskey in a day with a decent pace and capable rigs on a dry day... but there are tons more trails/ creek beds and so on that you could play on all weekend, several free for all areas as well

iirc the park is 450 acres or so