• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rest In Peace "Thacker" Say a prayer!

BradWester

For the ones on the board that knew him, Its in my deepest sorrow and regret to let you know he passed away on Friday July 12, 2013.

Its a very sad weekend for my friends and myself. Chuck has been on of the best friends and the closest thing to a brother I could ever have.

If you know him or have run into him leave a comment of your memories of him!

My heart goes out to his Family!

Prayers go out to the Thacker Family!!!!

Rest In Peace my brother!

I didnt know him but am sure he was a great guy.
Paying for you an family an friends.

Great guy glad I could call him my friend honored to be one his friends that toted him to his final resting place we will be finishing his jeep for his father in chucks honor.

Chuck was a all around good guy. I bought a buggy from him and was glad to call him a friend. I will be glad to show up and help finish his rig. god speed my friend

Didn't know him but our thoughts are with you... It's never easy to loose a friend...

What happened if its not too rude to ask?

Chuck was one of my " brothers " and truly one of the best guys I ever got the chance to say was a friend... He was always getting into something and without his help my hunk of junk would not be running today.. I just got back from drinking a farewell toast to him in my yoda with his thoughts and soul heavy on my heart. I'm so thankful that I also was ask to be one of the " brothers " who got to place him on his final resting place today.. And the most peaceful spot on his land ANYBODY could ever ask for.. Chuck was one of the best friends anybody could ask for and the close few that really knew out brother was so lucky to even get the chance to say he was our friend.. I love you chuck and I'm going to miss you so much.. Goodbye my friend.. And thanks for really being one of the good guys..

Chuck was a great guy and a true friend, as well as a brother to me. If you ever needed help with something chuck was someone that would be right there and did it without even asking him to help. He left us with many great memories that will always be remembered. I was honored to be one of the brothers that got to carry him to his final resting place also. He does have a beautiful view from where he lays. I'd never thought that being part of a jeep build would of ever mint so much..... So glad I will be able to help in finishing Chucks jeep. My prays and thoughts go out to family and friends for I know this is a difficult time. Chuck you will be truly missed. Help keep us moving on while your looking down on us for I know that's what you would of wanted.