• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rich Blocks, Poor Blocks.

I guess I have some rich neighbors!!

ScreenShot2013-02-19at111446AM_zps491fb537.png

Looked mine up. I think they are backwards. Everyone on my side of street are what I would call pretty modest mid paid folks. Everyone on the other side have big brand new houses and appear to be loaded. Maybe the big new houses don't mean anything molaugh

It says my neighborhood is 37,620 median income, and middle class range is 37,200 to.... Me and the wiff make double that between the two of us, and most of my neighbors do too. I think somebody in Washington is fixing the books to say "the middle class is suffering while the rich are laughing all the way to the bank". I hate being used...

5BrothersFabrication said:
It says my neighborhood is 37,620 median income, and middle class range is 37,200 to.... Me and the wiff make double that between the two of us, and most of my neighbors do too. I think somebody in Washington is fixing the books to say "the middle class is suffering while the rich are laughing all the way to the bank". I hate being used...

Yea mine is way off too. My neighborhood it says median is $30,650 and statewide middle class is $35,240.00 to $42,415.00. I alone make more than middle class and I damn sure don't feel like I'm gettin' paid upper class style so wtf is up with that molaugh

^ That's the troof! My 'hood where my house is for sale is taking a beating on value. Starter home prices should not go down 25K in 6 years. FML :afro:

Re: Re: Rich Blocks, Poor Blocks.

Any thing can be "proved" by statistics.

And how many people lie on the census forms?

"median" is an odd statistic, since it literally only means that an equal number of people fall above and below that number.

Oh, and look at the (+/-) on the median for your area also, my area was (+/- $3k).

Another I looked at was (+/- $25k)!

but in this case may be an accurate representation.... According to what you want to represent.

Re: Re: Rich Blocks, Poor Blocks.

TBItoy said:
Any thing can be "proved" by statistics.

And how many people lie on the census forms?

"median" is an odd statistic, since it literally only means that an equal number of people fall above and below that number.

Oh, and look at the (+/-) on the median for your area also, my area was (+/- $3k).

Another I looked at was (+/- $25k)!

but in this case may be an accurate representation.... According to what you want to represent.

this is the exact **** i do at work.

make map. add "statistics". show boss. rinse. repeat until boss/client likes the way the stats play out and tell the story we want to show. its all lies :****:

Median household income: $51,667.00 (+/- $13,212.00).

I like the +/-. But I could see that being the average income for where Im at.