• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Richie Cheatham's Hoorah buggy RAFFLE / or for sale

BUG-E J said:
I just got off the phone with Peter and he is tickled shitless. If there is a negro that deserves it its him. He is already planning our first trip to beat on it! :woot: :****:

That's exactly what I was thinking too. Glad to see the buggy coming back to SC! Congrats on your win too Josh!

TacomaJD said:
LMFAO!

86 was my first number, wasted money on that 2nd number, but still came out good! It's funny bc how I picked it, there was probably already about 75 spots filled, I skimmed over numbers in my head and 86 popped in as the one I wanted, for no reason other than pure randomness. I looked at the list, 86 was open and there were about 10 spots on each side of filled, with 86 sitting right there in the middle wide open. So I went ahead and spoke for it. Haha. I know none of that **** matters, because apparently my pick for 127 was a dud, but that was the story of how I picked 86.

I would have **** a golden turd and sold it to J.A.B. if they'd called 127 for 1st place haha.

Told you to pick 86 :****:

Hey Josh, don't forget to tell the Mrs about your winnings and remember to report it on your taxes. Congrats buddy. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

Hahaha she thought I was an idiot for buying in for $400. Showed her. (I really was an idiot, but now a lucky idiot). Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Hahaha she thought I was an idiot for buying in for $400. Showed her. (I really was an idiot, but now a lucky idiot). Lol

So $375 each. Shall I tell her? :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

Ha, she knows better. I asked her if she wanted to buy a spot and she said no, she missed her chance. Lol.

Realistically. The money is probably about to go to a landscaper to fix a major erosion problem at my old house. Been needing addressed for years. I tried small things, didn't work.

Re: Richie Cheatham's Hoorah buggy RAFFLE / or for sale

Looks like the Kaos buggy is next...

dd5dd42c5d48899f72c20d01f3dc044e.jpg
395ac605a007cb104a3c31f385bc685c.jpg

Here's another chance
d6a74c62c88308c81f6866d6128c6b03.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

If you are going to be advertising a different vehicle for sale, please start a new thread and mark this one as SOLD

ADMINISTRATOR

zukimaster said:
. No ****! Turbo 350 trans, 205 transfer case, kingpin Chevy 60 front.......

2 different buggies.

The Kaos buggy has bypasses and 14b front at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kmcminn said:
So what's up with the hoorah buggy? Guy going to short sell it or what?

Think he gonna keep it. Said he been building one for a couple years already and was tickled pink with it. I offered him $10k cash molaugh

kmcminn said:
So what's up with the hoorah buggy? Guy going to short sell it or what?
Hasn't been able to pick it up yet. Petey lives in SC and the buggy is in KY. Holidays, work, and I think the buggy isn't ready to be picked up. He called me yesterday trying to plan a new years wheeling trip though.