• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RIP Friday threads?

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
Did Friday, Frydae, phrydey threads die?

Tonight- go grab enclosed
Sat- pickup some sheet steel in the am and fire up the torchmate
go pick up offroad car
date night dinner then Skeeters to watch the Roger Clemens come out of retirement
Sun- what ever the **** the wife needs me to do.

Tonight, haul the dog up to my parents.

Tomorrow hop into an air yacht and go to Philly til Wednesday. Plans? Not really anything :flipoff1: thumb.gif

Tonight is family time.
Sat is GAP to throw the beat down on my buggy :woot:
Sun I will look at my buggy and bitch and moan about breaking something! :****:

This evenin- load up and get ready for the flats then drink some beer
Tomorrow- beat the **** outta my rig then drink beer
Sunday - truck pull and then shoot the ol bow and small cookout

Friday-working 24 till tomorrow morning
Saturday - prolly sleep most of the day then working 12 hrs that night in the city
Sunday- undetermined

Today: Stare at The Weather Channel all day.

Tomorrow: Stock up on water, food, batteries. Help Dad clear out his garage since he lives on the water. Bring generator to house, spend rest of day trying to find gas. (Local stations are already bought out.)

Sunday: Keep an eye on the weather to see if boarding up windows will be necessary.

Mon: Finish boarding if needed, get ready for storm, evacuate women, animals, and children possibly.

Tues. & Wed.: Hang on and enjoy the show! Keep guns loaded and be ready for the looters to arrive. Hope the roads are good enough to get wife and kid back into town.

Tonight make last pc's for my new steering arms

Sat. 10:00 Am start time (weather allowing) Cajun Olympics & then a F.F. daft party

Sun. Recover / yard work / float in the pool

Today get off at 3 Doc appt then load up buggy and pack clothes head to Auburn :drinkers: eat and watch the new rr3 DVD
Sat ride at the gap :drinkers: :drinkers: and say hitit since my buggy ain't gonna make this one! :'(
Sun recover!

Tonight family time
Tomorrow got my Lil boy a 350 Honda 4 wheeler going to do a little cleaning on it and and my next door neighbor who owns Airdam clutch wants to do a before and after race between my XP 900 and a Arctic Cat 1000 SxS. IM GONA KICK HIS ASS!!!! Just sayin we will race the 1000 stock and then after he does a wet clutch delete and installs an Airdam clutch. IM GONA KICK HIS ASS!! I'll keep y'all posted and hope I don't eat those words...

Hahaaaaaa!!!!! I KICKED HIS ASS!! Don't get me wrong Ol boy hung ok but got his ass kicked.. Arctic cat had Programer,K&N filter,exhaust, and Airdam clutch kit. My XP 900 is bone stock off the showroom floor. They kept messing with the clutch and got it down to me pulling him 1-1 1/2 bike links out of the hole and about 2 1/2 on the other end. That was as close as it got!! I'll post videos later

InDaShop said:
Did Friday, Frydae, phrydey threads die?

Tonight- go grab enclosed
Sat- pickup some sheet steel in the am and fire up the torchmate
go pick up offroad car
date night dinner then Skeeters to watch the Roger Clemens come out of retirement
Sun- what ever the **** the wife needs me to do.

So how did Clemens do?

BUG-E J said:
Tonight is family time.
Sat is GAP to throw the beat down on my buggy :woot:
Sun I will look at my buggy and bitch and moan about breaking something! :****:
Front right u-joint if anybody was wondering