• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncer Back Flip

Anyone care to take bets on how long before this ends up on World's Dumbest? It won't be the first rock buggy featured. No offense intended, but just the way the video came out makes it a prime candidate IMO.

Re: Re: Re: Rock Bouncer Back Flip

patooyee said:
Anyone care to take bets on how long before this ends up on World's Dumbest? It won't be the first rock buggy featured. No offense intended, but just the way the video came out makes it a prime candidate IMO.

I agree. The idea in itself is a little crazy. Dont see the suspension absorbing that amount of impact from a heavy rig.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Rock Bouncer Back Flip

It doesn't look like the ramp was very well thought out

Neal3000 said:
Hope he's ok, that looks like it Could have broken his neck
I called him this afternoon. Said he is good and would do it again. Broke the spindle bolts and he thinks some brake stuff.

4byfan said:
Need to find someone capable of building a decent ramp first. :****:
Agreed! Doesn't matter what your driving if the ramp isn't properly setup it's not gonna work. This may have been for the best cause if he'd ramp straight up at that speed and landed on the roof it could've been real bad. Chad :dblthumb:

The ramp that they used for the rally car stunt had a kicker that collapsed or something for it to work right.