• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ROCK BUGGY SALE OR TRADE

homie01

nice buggy ready to hit the trails...just got back from Tracy City TN with no problems (ran out of gas after 12 hrs lol) 350 chevy w/ turbo 350 and 205 case performs great...holley adventure offroad carb has solved all incline problems as well...Toyota axles w/ locker in front and welded rear 5:29 gears and Longfields in front w/ lifetime warrant also have spare axles for front and rear but not needed.
Four link front and rear w/ 2" Fox air shocks .. 18" travel also TK1 sway bar to calm down those soft shocks .. she flexes awesome!
Rear suck down winch and new Smitty built XR8000 winch in front ... 36 IROKS like new only about 10 rides DIY bead locks ... buggy runs coll has good oil pressure .... dual electric fans and fan cooled transmission cooler .. newer racing seat w/ RCI harnesses ... also has full PSC hydraulic steering.
Would love to trade for Jeep or truggy style rig ... wife wants more room and a windshield and a back seat spot
CASH PRICE $5000 OBO LOCATED IN GRAY GA

all you had was this one pic. at the bottom right were it says "img code" copy that and paste it here and your pic will show up

is my ad that bad wth ...nobody interested in trading are anything

homie01 said:
is my ad that bad wth ...nobody interested in trading are anything

nah the ad isn't bad, it's just that the buggy doesn't exactly have the most desirable parts or looks...

I tried the V8 and Toyota axle thing, didn't really work out well for keeping the axles alive for me.

Looks like it could be a cool little buggy with a couple changes in tube work and either bigger axle, or a smaller drive train (4cyl and dual cases)

No offense intended, just my opinion. thumb.gif

GLWS

I'd be glad to sell without the motor and transmission it's already got everything to back to a toyota motor and all easy swap back

ya man, id probably post up vids and stuff like that... no offense but its a pretty ugly rig... id maybe change some of the tubing around... vids would help if it can wheel good ya know?

i bought it that way and bulding a truggy just want the funds for that its a great little rig does real good has 1800 dollar psc steering and 2 inch fox air shocks and new IROCKS and bead locks probably 2000 and plenty other parts so might just part out stuff i dont need but would rather keep it together