• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 2 - Now Shipping!

BustedKnucklefilms

Here it is. RockRods 2. This has been the most amazing year of filming. I want to thank all of you who have made it possible. I know it costs a ton of money to go out and put on a show every weekend. I also want to congratulate Bobby Tanner for making the cover because this year he has been throwing down like no other! :woot: If you thought RockRods was good, this one will blow you away!

The front cover
298496_10150337446713985_166897308984_8114446_1153194190_n.jpg

The Trailer
Rockrods 2 DVD Trailer - Busted Knuckle Films

We have 10 sponsorship spots available on the DVD at 3 different levels that anyone can afford. So if you are interested shoot me a pm or email me [email protected]

Post up and let me know what you think of the Trailer.

You can now Pre-order the DVD for only $24.99 and get Free Shipping. Be one of the first people to see it!
Pre-order Here -> http://www.bustedknucklefilms.com/rockrods2/

Thanks,
Matt

Big Thanks to our sponsors for RR2.

www.YukonGear.com
www.YummyJerky.com
www.4x4Rockshop.com
www.NC4x4.com
Sunset Premium Hardwoods
www.WabFab.org
Sosebee's Performance and Offroad

Re: RockRods 2 Trailer Review

Pre-ordered my copy just now. The trailer is awesome, looks like you got some great angles and footage! :dblthumb:

1TONZR2 said:
when will it ship? I am leaving the country soon.....

If your in the sandbox i'll make sure he knows how to ship it to ya. It's not to hard to get done!

Sweeet, been lookin forward to this one all year :dblthumb:
Plz dont forget bout me Matt.

Joc said:
Sweeet, been lookin forward to this one all year :dblthumb:
Plz dont forget bout me Matt.

That Reminds me. For those that have donated footage please remind me via PM or email so I don't forget about you. thumb.gif

And if anyone has good HD footage they would like to donate to the cause. You get your name in the credits and a Free Copy of the DVD. :****:

LOOKS BADASS! Where was that wet rockface in the last clip of the video at? Kinda looks like Boat Ramp at Choccolocco

If Rock Rods II is anywhere near as awesome as Rock Rods I, I'll never be able to quit watching it! Thanks Busted Knuckle for a Christmas present to myself, from myself!

Cool trailer looks like it is going to be a great dvd. I could see my wife in the background when Timmie went up boatramp.