• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods 3 DVD - Now Shipping!

Re: RockRods 3 DVD Trailer

The Release Party will most likely in be in Auburn, AL that way some of the Georgia folks and South, AL/FL folks might have a chance to make it.
Sweet :dblthumb:

muddinmetal said:
You saying that is like Thor not having a hammer, Mountainside being closed, or Gary Smith being sober....
It just ain't right

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh Thanks I now have coke all over my computer screen! molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

muddinmetal said:
You saying that is like Thor not having a hammer, Mountainside being closed, or Gary Smith being sober....
It just ain't right
i didn't know Gary Smith drank :dunno:

If I had a really epic picture of Randall he would be on the cover no doubt. He is my Hero. :driving:

BIG THANKS to AXIAL Racing for becoming a GOLD Sponor of RR3!

images

Don't have the cash for advertising? We also take product in trade. We are in the process of building a buggy and need all kinds of parts. :D

I'm pretty sure if you let Randall know you need that epic shot ,He could prolly make it happen for you.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Don't have the cash for advertising? We also take product in trade. We are in the process of building a buggy and need all kinds of parts. :D
If Mash Yer Motor Racing donates labor on the buggy do we get a spot?

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Alright Ethan..,, quit playing with the Rzr and start showing out again
I still say he is handsdown the most hardcore tanner! :woot:

I was standing right behind that camera when he aired it out. Think I told my buddy RR3 cover rite there. laughing1

The-Boss said:
I was standing right behind that camera when he aired it out. Think I told my buddy RR3 cover rite there. laughing1

Whoever said that is the reason I went with him for the cover. I was going through everything editing the RBD section of the DVD and when I heard that I know it had to be Ethan. Then I put it up to a vote on FB and Ethan won by a huge margin over Hitman and Showtime. He went Huge! Can't wait to get this one done and hear some feedback. :dblthumb: