• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RockRods DVD Premiere Party at Blue Torch Fab Friday March 11th-R/C Comp&Raffle!

Re: RockRods DVD Premiere Party at Blue Torch Fab Friday March 11th

Hope to see all you there! Gonna be a fun night thumb.gif We will have the showroom open as well as the entire shop! Come check out the R/C action, raffle, and Rock Rods DVD, and maybe even pick up a couple parts for your rig! :dunno:

OFFICIAL COMP INFORMATION:

$5 to enter each course. There will be four courses total. You can enter as many or as few as you like. The course will be on all rock and very technical, but will hopefully have some steep full throttle climbs for fun.

Payout will work one of two ways and will be decided at the "drivers meeting"
1) 100% payout at the end of each course
2) 100% payout at the end of all four courses

blacksheep10 said:
It took a double take, the proximity is perfect there, thought is was real for about .5 sec laughing1
Awesome

Those would be some big ass zip-ties... :flipoff1:

Awesome rig btw

Ready stocker.
6de288c8.jpg

This R/C Comp is getting so big we gotta bring in more rock!

^^^That SCX is WEEEEAAAAK son!

hard to see but thats a SCX toyota flexed on on 5, FIVE!! 2.2" tires :tc :woot:

2011-03-06_201438.jpg

98sierra said:
^^^That SCX is WEEEEAAAAK son!

hard to see but thats a SCX toyota flexed on on 5, FIVE!! 2.2" tires :tc :woot:

2011-03-06_201438.jpg
Haha yeah its built to be scale. Has a working winch and lights but has a secret weapon under the hood.. What are the specs on your losi?

my SCX has a winch that works and lights. custom links steel Dshafts 120mm shocks 2.2 TSL's wheel widners AX10 tranny Chromoly out drives 55t motar :driving:

98sierra said:
my SCX has a winch that works and lights. custom links steel Dshafts 120mm shocks 2.2 TSL's wheel widners AX10 tranny Chromoly out drives 55t motar :driving:

sounds like a sweet setup. the one pictured above is just running the 3 link kit with the servo mounted to the frame a brushless velinion motor that will haul the freakin mail! chromo out drives and steel driveshafts. thats it.

tell you what. axial makes one hellova axle. thing will take some serious abuse.

xjkrawler said:
sounds like a sweet setup. the one pictured above is just running the 3 link kit with the servo mounted to the frame a brushless velinion motor that will haul the freakin mail! chromo out drives and steel driveshafts. thats it.

tell you what. axial makes one hellova axle. thing will take some serious abuse.

Yeah they are pretty good axles ive broke two trannys though the outdrives are weak as crap. That velinion system is okay you can program the esc to run a 50% thrrottle thats the only thing i like about it but mine is also fully waterproof

Speeding said:
I somehow knew you were gonna show up with one of those, Matt! molaugh

My buddy Jamie is bringing his 1/16th Nylint on stickies, watch out!

Or am I just blowing smoke so you don't worry about the rig I am actually bringing....? :popcorn: :eat:

Looks like anything and everything will be there so i guess ill bring my comp ax10 and my scx up and see how it goes

You should be able to eat off the shop floor Friday. We've been really shinin' things up around here for you all.

98sierra said:
Looks like anything and everything will be there so i guess ill bring my comp ax10 and my scx up and see how it goes

Ya'll fixin to et your azz handed to in the comp by a 12 year old from Chelsea named B'radley G... thumb.gif

JK, hope I can make this thing, looks like fun. thumb.gif