• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwell Formula Toy

Your tire looks to be very close to your shock? Maybe its just the pic but if it is you dont want to be replacing a shock anytime soon. Anyways I look forward to seeing that big bitch on its lid soon.:redneck:

Rear links look great, I can see in one of the pictures that it looks like you also have the front axle links completed. Wheres the pics of the front.

What you using to steer that beast??

This is a really cool design/build. It is definitely not a formula toy, but that doesn't matter. To each their own! Has it yet been outside?

back from the dead

Some progress has been made...

MVC-016S.jpg

MVC-008S.jpg

Your tire looks to be very close to your shock? Maybe its just the pic but if it is you dont want to be replacing a shock anytime soon. Anyways I look forward to seeing that big bitch on its lid soon.:redneck:

i think i got enough room once i adjust the links and get the rear competely centered but then again ive thought wrong before.

Looks like he was wrong :haha: Opened up the frame rail in the rear to allow for more shock movement.

MVC-006S.jpg

UPDATE: the rig runs & drives...still lots of little things to wrap up.

IMG_0032.jpg

This thing makes mine look kinda small :beer:

Get this thing done.........the rubicon is a couple weeks away.........you WILL be there with us. :cool: