• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rockwell rock crawler SOLD!!!!!!!!

fordcontraption01

Got an 03 f150 5.4 auto trans manual shift t case hot heat cold air extended quad cab. Front/ rear steer rockwells leaf springs front 4 link rear with coils. Mrw Rockwell beadlocks with 44 tsl fronts and 44 cut boggers rear. Electric over hydrolic pump for rear steer and orbital for front 12000 pound winch with in cab and winch controls 5 point harnesses in front. Pinion brakes all works like a regular truck other than being backhalfed and rockwells also has a big stainless fuel cell with the factory in tank fuel pump. Don't need to sell it but I use it for a spare rig and it sits more than it gets used. 423-592-4181 jacksboro Tennessee 37757 price is 7000.00 obo.

Re: Rockwell rock crawler

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    590.6 KB · Views: 187

I have a few offroad toys I'd trade if you'd be willing to take a look. I can text or pm you which ever is easier for you.

rock scout said:
what kind of stuff you looking for in a trade
anything offroad that I could possibly use or sell. I'm partial to fords but anything cool may get it done. I traded my old red deully with rig wheels on it and I'd like to have it back really lol. Call me crazy

Really don't know but i think it's a Borg Warner 1356? It's chain driven I've got another one that will go with it. But you can take it off and bolt a 205 to it also.its never gave me any problems and al the 4wd lights and sensors work like a new truck. Hell even the speedo works and I've had it up to about 65 on the road lol which I wouldn't suggest. :eek: